Antiabortion supporters of Paul Hill
- Clayton Waagner's Paul Hill Prophecy September 9, 2003 - 27 years ago the Almighty gave Clayton Waagner a prophecy about Paul Hill. "I did not explicitly call Paul Hill to kill an abortionist, but
his act to defend My children were consistent with my Revealed Word
which commands all men to protect the innocent."
- remorseless killer September 8, 2003 - Though the media called Paul Hill "a remorseless killer," "Abortionists are 'remorseless killers.'"
- Memorial to Rev. Paul J. Hill
"Man of God, Defender of the Defenseless, Husband, Father, and now... Martyr."
- Men of Courage: Paul Hill and Dietrich Bonhoeffer September 4, 2003 - Joe Pavone makes Paul Hill out to be the equivalent of a fighter against the Nazis. For further examples of such reasoning, see Attempted Theft of the White Rose.
- The Murder of God’s Prophet in the Year of Our Lord 2003 The Rev. Michael Bray lays out Paul Hill's qualifications as a holy man.
- The abortion of Paul Hill Extremist Dan Holman says: "Paul Hill is an unwanted pro-lifer. His execution is an ex post facto abortion. His body is injected with poison similar to a saline abortion. Paul Hill identified himself with the unwanted babies."
- Some said, “It thundered.” September 5, 2003 - Antiabortion extremist Paul deParrie notes that it thundered at the executions of both Christ and Paul Hill.
- Eulogy for Paul Hill The Rev. Bruce Evan Murch of Full Quiver Ministry: "I remain committed to non-violent direct action to intervene for the babies. But I cannot condemn Paul Hill's actions either by Scripture or by civil law."
- The Murder of Paul Hill "He is the first martyr of our cause, and knowing what effect a martyr can have on people - he will most assuredly not be the last."
- Mix My Blood with the Blood of the Unborn The Army of God publishes Paul Hill's "Book." Too lengthy and confused to be an essay, too short and confused to be a book. Published after the author's execution.
Antiabortion detractors of Paul Hill
- As Pro-Lifers Protest Killing Clinics, How Should They Behave? November 11, 2003 - Grant Swank condemns antiabortion groups using violence to further their cause.
- The Puppet Master 2 Steve Wetzel of Missionaries to the Unborn accuses Neal Horsley and Michael Bray of trying to induce others to kill doctors, while they themselves make no such attempt. "They are the wimpy generals who sit miles from the frontlines, and order their recruits to their deaths."
- Street Preachers' Fellowship Reproves Supporters of Paul Hill Officers of the Fellowship went to the execution site to criticize Hill's supporters. "The biblically ignorant Presbyterian Paul Hill became the first professing child of God to be executed for by this country for the crime of murder in the name of his god."
- Epitaph for Paul Hill September 5, 2003 - Gary North condemns Hill as a murderer.
- Paul Hill Must be Executed Flip Benham, leader of Operation Save American says of Paul Hill: “If we consider life sacred, he must be executed.”
- Hill Case Sets Back Pro-Life Cause, Poll Shows September 4, 2003 - Cybercast News Service - "The Right News, Right Now" conducts a poll showing that "66 percent of the respondents thought Hill's actions 'hurt the pro-life movement', while eight percent said they think it helped the movement."