New the week ending November 23, 2003
Here are the links that I have added to the Abortion Rights Struggle website during the week ending November 23, 2003. When this week is up, there will be a new list of links on the "New This Week" page. To see where the current links will live after they move from here, click on the button "Permanent Home at". That will take you to the page where the link is listed along with others in its category.
Please note that the date in italics that often appears with the link is the date given by the link's owner. Sometimes I will not find and list that link until later.
- In Paul Hill's Footsteps Activists who follow the example of executed assassin Paul Hill in word and deed.
- Nashville Newspaper Fights Back The web site of the Nashville Tennessean is www.Tennessean.com. An antiabortion nut has bought the domain name www.TheTennessean.com, using it to link to a web site of fetus photos.
- As Pro-Lifers Protest Killing Clinics, How Should They Behave? November 11, 2003 - Grant Swank condemns antiabortion groups using violence to further their cause.
- Exploding The Myth of The Army of God November 14, 2003 - According to Neal Horsley the Army of God is "simply an eruption of individuals without any organizational connections whatsoever."
- Purity Ball promotes abstinence in girls November 22, 2003 - At the first annual event of its kind in Erie, PA, fathers and daughters pledge to keep the daughters on the straight-and-narrow.
- Felon torched clinic in '70s November 25, 2003 - Joseph C. Stockett, aka "Hippie Joe" is arrested in Indianapolis for arson of a museum of the Jewish Holocaust.
- Advocates of Abortion-Related Violence Get Day in Court November 27, 2003 - The various assassins and bombers are not really prolife people, proclaims Steven Ertelt of Prolife.com.
- An "Ode" To Womyn (And Piggish Men) December 1, 2003 - According to Matt Abbott, women have entirely gotten out of line, and so have some guys like Bill Clinton.
- OZZY'S WHITE HOUSE -- "Bush's Headbanger's Ball" The Prez invited Ozzie Osbourne to a White House ball. So there's your proof that the chief exec is in bondage to evil.
- Should Christian young ladies go to college? According to this authority's lights, it's not necessary for leading a godly life as a wife.
- I'll Take The Word Of God
Over The Word Of G.W. Bush November 25, 2003 - Bush erred dreadfully by saying that the God of the Muslims is the same as the God of the Christians.