New starting January 17, 2004
Here are the links that I have added to the Abortion Rights Struggle website beginning on January 17, 2004. When this week is up, there will be a new list of links on the "New This Week" page. To see where the current links will live after they move from here, click on the button "Permanent Home at". That will take you to the page where the link is listed along with others in its category.
Please note that the date in italics that often appears with the link is the date given by the link's owner. Sometimes I will not find and list that link until later.
- BushRevealed.com - The Truth About President Bush Without Reservation January 17, 2004 - They've totaled up the evidence and find that GWB is not their kinda guy.
- A Perversion of Justice January 17, 2004 -Jim Rudd, commentator for Covenant News, holds that off-duty policemen who work at abortion clinic security are "gutless cowards."
- Wisconsin's own "Fred Phelps" in action January 15, 2004 - Pseudonymous commentator Lois Carmen de Nominator traces Ralph Ovadal's antics.
- Mix My Blood with the Blood of the Unborn The Army of God publishes Paul Hill's "Book." Too lengthy and confused to be an essay, too short and confused to be a book. Published after the author's execution.
- Pro-Choice Press, Autumn/Winter Issue A publication of the British Columbia Pro-Choice Action Network.
- The American Taliban January 22, 2004 - "Based on what we've seen post 9/11, we cannot afford to be concerned about terrorism as simply a 'foreign' phenomenon. From the earliest days of the Ku Klux Klan, domestic hate groups have been all too eager to perpetrate terrorism against their fellow Americans."
- When Bush Loses In November, He Will Have No One To Blame But Himself January 23, 2004 - Commentaator Chuck Baldwin counts up the many ways in which George Bush has betrayed his conservative base.
- Appeals court upholds ruling for Planned Parenthood Lawsuit found to be properly dismissed January 30, 2002. Appeals court backs up lower court decision that PP had no duty to warn of supposed link between abortion and cancer.
- An Open Letter To Christian Conservatives January 30, 2004 - Chuck Baldwin excoriates conservatives for paying President Bush the same allegiance as they would to God or Christ.
- Christian foot soldiers battle for Bush January 30, 2004 - BBC sketches the supportive relationship of the evangelicals and George Bush.
- My View: 'Truth Truck' Fights Ignorance, Apathy February 19, 2004 - Troy Newman of Operation Rescue defends the trucks plastered with giant antiabortion photographs.