Hardcore Racists and Reactionaries
If this is your first visit to this site . . .
This is a prochoice website. I wish to show you a side of the abortion rights struggle that some people may not understand. Though many years have passed since the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, there are still a number of people who remain strongly opposed to abortion. They have a right to express themselves -- that doesn't bother me. But a small and very active core of the leaders of the antiabortion movement believe that they must end abortion by any means necessary, including bombs, guns, knives, arson and kidnapping. I have links to these peoples' websites so that you can see how they make their case in favor of antiabortion violence. You will also see on my pages links to racists and to people who are anti-gay. Those links are here to show you how these people are tied to the antiabortion movement. As well you'll find on my pages links to people and groups who are progressive and prochoice. Mostly I agree with them, but with all websites, when you enter their pages, you have left mine for the moment, and you are their guest.
If you'd like to read a more detailed statement and the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Christian Identity, also known as British Israelism, holds that only the white race qualify for Christ's offer of salvation. They are racist and anti-Jewish.
Kingdom Identity Ministries
For $2.00 buy the "Speak Softly Rod of Correction Spanking Stick," imprinted with scripture verses. These titles are featured at their online bookstore: The Negro and the World Crisis, Do All Races Share in Salvation?, Racial Difference: More than Skin Deep.
Blasts from the past
Leaders and popular heroes could once comfortably announce their backward ideas.
Nazis, Skin-Heads, White Supremacists
- Council of Conservative Citizens
"The True Voice of the American Right." An old fashioned, "respectable" White Supremacy group. US Representative Bob Barr was the keynote speaker at the Council's national conference in June, 1998. Senator Trent Lott addressed the CCC's national conference in Greenwood, Mississippi on April 11, 1992.
- Press Release from Rep. Bob Barr December 22, 1998 - "If I had been aware white supremacist views occupied any place in the Council of Conservative Citizen's philosophy, I would never have arranged to speak."
- Gephardt Tied to White-Rights Group March 18, 1999 - The House Minority Leader spoke before a meeting of the Conservative Citizens Council. "The hall was adorned on one side of the speaker's platform with the Confederate flag, and on the other side was the American flag . . . ."
- Crosstar: The Nationalist Movement Home Page As a special concession to the home-schooled, they use blocks of text only sparingly, favoring instead collages of patriotic images, short slogans, and stirring patriotic tunes.
- David Duke's Official Website Features essays like Is Russia the Key to White Survival? and Joseph Lieberman, Israel and the Racial Double Standard.
World Church of the Creator While most white supremacist religions claim to be Christian, this one does not. "WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin." The leader of the church, the Rev. Matt Hale, has the title "Pontifex Maximus."
||Pontifex MaximusMatt Hale
- Whatever Happened to Civil Rights? August 13, 2002 - Commentator Paul Craig Roberts champions the cause of the Endangered White Guy. "What is the future for whites in a political system where both political parties pander to third world immigrants and support racial privileges for minorities? Having lost equal protection of law, what will whites lose next?"
Racist Opposition to Abortion
- Felon torched clinic in '70s November 25, 2003 - Joseph C. Stockett, aka "Hippie Joe" is arrested in Indianapolis for arson of a museum of the Jewish Holocaust.
- KKK leader accused of bomb plot:
Abortion clinics target of his wrath, agents say February 14, 2003 - Feds arrest Ku Klux Klan leader David Hull and charge him with planning to bomb an abortion clinic.
- KKK leader faces new charges May 14, 2003 - "Hull was charged yesterday with possession of an unregistered firearm, unlawful transfer of a firearm, unlawful manufacture of a firearm and distribution of information relating to explosives, destructive devices and weapons of mass destruction."
- Abortion, Baal Worship and Breast Cancer "There is an 800% increase in breast cancer for women less than 18 years old who have an abortion after the eighth week of pregnancy." "A surprising discovery recently revealed that the Biblical feasts parallel the gestation period of a baby." This wisdom from the Jubilee Newspaper, a Christian Identity organization that believes that "the descendants of the Israelites of scripture are the Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Celtic, Germanic and European people with whom God has made His covenant."
- The Texas Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Platform "Thousands of innocent children are slaughtered each day at Baby killing centers all over the country."
- White Aryan Movement: Birth Control and Racism "A majority, in the Right Wing oriented racialist movement, rightly perceive massive abortion as
further impacting the survival of the White race."
- Aryan Racial Law & Abortion: A Higher Perspective "Every aborted (dead) white child represents a small gap in the "Bio-spiritual Continuum"; further weakening the chain of descent and hindering us in our intended ascent toward the higher state." ". . . abortion is racial treason in not only a physical sense, but a distinctly spiritual level as well, and the same can be said of miscegenation.
- Threat from Within: the Phineas Priesthood Christian Identity based freelance extremists who "enforce God's laws" by killing mixed-race couples, civil-rights leaders, and abortion providers.
- Killers For God: The Phineas Priesthood In 1994, Paul Hill, the anti-abortion extremist, murdered a Florida doctor. He had written an essay a year before on the necessity of "Phineas actions."
- Making Connections—
Racist Terror and Abortion Rights August, 1993 - Article describes links between "former" Klansman John Burt and Operation Rescue.
- Tracking Hate Groups Aids Terrorism Fight: Federal Agents Turn to Domestic Front May 19, 2003 - Feds are paying close attention to Klan and Nazi types.
The Skinhead Right Wing in Germany
The Germans have rights of free speech and free association very similar to the ones guaranteed to us under the US Constitution. With a notable exception: it is forbidden to display Nazi symbols and memorabilia. Public demonstrations may not include Nazi salutes or Nazi chants and music. These are prohibited as "verfassungsfeindlich," hostile to the Constitution.
After the reunification of Germany, the extreme right enjoyed a short period of strength in the lands of the former German Democratic Republic. In recent times, the ordinary citizens are increasingly rejecting the skinhead right.
Kampf gegen Rechts The Struggle Against the Right is a collection of links to articles in German about campaigns against the extreme right wing in Germany.