In Their Own Words
Statements of Imprisoned Anti-Abortion Activists
The assassin Paul Hill
Other Violent Antis
- Letter from David Lane
"I had been set enter Job Corps when I started to be torn
in two directions. The Job Corps was on one side, and the Pro-life ministry on the other. I prayed for about a week before the Lord allowed me to become a full-time missionary to the preborn . . ." Serving 18 years for "vandalism."
- Webpage of Don B. Anderson
Serving 42 years for arson. He's been in prison since June, 1982.
- Statement by arsonist James Anthony Mitchell "But of all my sins, I am most ashamed of daily allowing children to be murdered at the hands of
those who are morally equivalent to paid hit men, serial killers, and child molesters. When we refuse
to restrain, by legitimate and necessary force - those who perform such wanton violence - then we
consent and participate in their violent acts." James is only into "legitimate and necessary" arson. He's serving a 10-year sentence.
- The Brockhoeft Report 16 chapters.
- Letter from arsonist Leland Smart Lee is 7 years into a 20-year arson sentence, and he's beginning to feel mighty low: "Iíve not written to hardly anyone in the past year, a deep dark depression beset me & Iíve suffered silently with it so far with a little prayer & fasting."
- Anarchy in the name of God January 24, 1999 - Interview with activist Paul deParrie and adherent of "defensive action," the doctrine that holds that it is right to kill abortionists. "The 'justifiable homicide' theory comes from soul-searching, Bible reading and hours of prayer, he says."
Speeches and Articles of Anti-Abortion Activists
- The Draft and a Godly Affection for Our Daughters May 20, 2003 - Missionaries to the Pre-born co-founder Matt Trewhella declares: "American men no longer have a godly affection for their daughters and have forgotten their roles as father because the State has become father."
- Dan Holman's Speech at his Sentencing
Daniel Holman in the court of Judge William Sosnay
November 4th, 1999. He received a 15-month sentence for bail jumping. The text is an unimaginative reworking of videotape and workshop propaganda that most of the Missionaries to the Preborn use as boilerplate. To see what Dan had to say about Judge Jean DiMotto, who later sentenced him to 7 months, click here.
- The Judgment of God: The unattractive alternative to justice December 2, 2002 - An essay by Dan Holman. The price for not ending abortion: "The sin must stop and be taken to the cross of Jesus Christ. Only He can pay the penalty by his death, by the shedding of His own innocent blood. The alternative is the innocent blood of your children."
- Forgiveness and Repentance A short article by Milwaukee Missionary to the Preborn, Drew Heiss. Bro. Drew just wants these fallen women to repent, so sometimes he puts on a gorilla mask and shouts at them from inches away: "Don't tear the arms and legs off your baby!"
- The heresy of Pacifism: An open letter to Johnson County Right to Life Dan Holman condemns the attitudes of certain moderate prolife people who "disapprove of preaching and pleading for the life of the baby. They do not approve of the use of bloody photographs of the unborn babies, even though it is proven that preaching and the photos save lives."