- Allen Road Band - 6 pc with professional sound and lighting, classic rock cover with original mix. Performed at Portage Canal Days, Biker Ralley and Summer Fest opening bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Night Ranger. Don Wooton, Baraboo, Portage, Madison.
- Kevin Allen - Jazz, swing, pop, weddings. Kevin Allen, bass, 262-860-0791, New Berlin.
- Robert Allen - Matt Miller, bass; Dave Braun, drums; Robert Allen, guitar, 262-352-5852.
- Amined - Billy Adams, guitar and vocals; Keith Krass, drums; Kyle Walton, bass John Paulson, guitar. Pamela Adams, 847-746-0212. Zion, IL, serves southeast Wisconsin.
- Al Arber
Drums with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- The Average Basement Band - Rock and pop, Joe, 262-662-5471; Tim, 262-363-8988; Bob Wargolet, 262-392-9761; Rick, 262-391-7440, Mukwonago.
- Bad Medicine - Paul.
- Mike Betz
- Black Frog - Tommy, KK, Eroc, Todd.
- Bobby Way and the Wayouts - Milwaukee.
- Boom Candle - Formerly Silent Illusion, hails from Green Bay, and plays an infectious mix of rock and pop that appeals to all music tastes. Steve and Robynn Wilhelmi, 262-335-2925, West Bend.
- Booze Brother's Band - Rhythm and blues showband. Doug Syme; Bob Heebsh, vocal; Matt Antoniewicz, trumpet; Jason Goldsmith, saxophone; Ed Sison, percussion. Agent: John Mangold, 262-790-0011, Milwaukee.
- Breakaway Band - Classic rock with and edge. Al Jordan, Dan Rosso, bass, 414-507-4566, Milwaukee.
- The Bulldogs - Original rock n' roll band, performing original music and covers from the Beatles to Oasis. All great singers and Mark Little, guitars; Paul Bannach, bass; Chris Johnson, keyboards; Jesse Warner, drums; Sean Mulligan, guitars, Stevens Point.
- Philip Burkhart - Guitar, pedal steel, vocals, originals, instrumentals and convalescent center shows. Philip Burkhart, 715-676-2859, Marshfield.
- George Busateri Band (1985)
Dance music: Big band, new swing, 60s motown and R&B, 70s disco, rock, salsa and reggae. Duane Stuermer, bass, lead vocals; John Zaffiro, guitar; Scott Wenzel, drums; John Seydewitz, percussion; Jim Liban, harmonica and vocals; Allen Johnson and Tom Meredith, trumpets; John Kirchberger, tenor sax; Tom Newburg, baritone sax. We can size the band to fit the occasion. George Busateri, keyboards and lead vocals, 414-347-1444, Milwaukee.
- Michael Butkus-Bomier Quartet - Original jazz and standards. John Scaffer, bass; Todd Steward, drums; Brennan Connors, tenor saxophone. Michael BB, piano, composer; 608-258-1393, Madison.
- Eddie Butts Band - Milwaukee.
- Tony Cantania
Tenor sax with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- Caustic Burn - Mixture of Hard Rock Originals and Covers from the best Hair Bands of the 70s and 80s to Todays Hard Rocking Bands. Adam Schmitt, guitar; Aaron Chapman, bass; John Miller, drums. Pat McGrain, vocals, 262-909-1287, Kenosha.
- Chantilly Lace Band - With ACA Entertainment, N. Mayfair Rd., Milwaukee, contact Jack Pavlekovich.
- Cheap Date - Carm, guitar; Leigh, drums; John, guitar; Cindy Lee Williams, bass, 262-752-5656, Milwaukee.
- Cityscape - Dennis Klopfer, keyboards; Tom Newburg, saxophones; Bill Stone, guitar and vocals; Tom Utschig, drums and vocals; Jeff Pietrangelo, trumpet. Todd Holmes, bass and vocals, 262-703-3385, Menomonee Falls.
- Tony Clementi
- Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns
Over 10 years performing many large festivals, clubs, weddings and major corporate events. This ten piece project is led by two entertaining lead vocalists backed up by a super tight horn and rhythm section. The remedy to real, live, professional entertainment! Debbie Curtis, vocal; Mark Lahti; keyboard; Mike Rodenkirch, bass; Jay Craggs, guitar; Al Arber, drums; Ken Eichhorn, trumpet; Tim Dotson, alto and bari sax; Tony Catania, tenor sax; Barry Oosterwaal, trombone, 414-916-8884, Milwaukee.
- Bruce Cole
Drums and Marquette University's Cuje Music Collection Librarian. Bruce Cole.
- Concrete - Classic rock from 70s to today. Musicians with 30 years experience each. Jim Mahr, lead vocals; Craig Chicks, guitar; Jeff Meyer, bass; Michael B.B., keyboards; Steve Phipps, drums. Concrete, 608-524-0553, Madison.
- Corporate Angel (1992) - Classic Rock, Folk Rock, Acoustic. Jesse Lee, vocal, acoustic guitar; Douglas S. Luna, vocal, guitar; 414-617-6771, Milwaukee.
- Jay Craggs
Guitar with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- Creeps - Five piece Marty Rock, lead vocals; Bad Brad, lead and rhythm guitar; Top Jimmy, bass guitar; Andy King, percussion; Tony Ramone, lead and rhythm guitar, 920-735-6596, Appleton.
- Debbie Curtis
Singer with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns. Deborah Curtis, Milwaukee.
- Dandelion Wine - Fun dance rock of the 60s through today. Julie Barnes and Greg Jach, guitar; Dennis Barnes, bass; Pete Hansen, keyboard; Jeff Pobrosky, drums.
- Dave on Bass - David Geschke, bassist, 920-231-6118, Oshkosh.
- DeTOUR - Classic rock band plays variety from the 50s to the 90s with fun sound. Buddy Lee, 608-635-9441, Oxford.
- Tim Dotson
Alto and Bari sax with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- Double Vision Band - 80s to current Rock and Roll for Clubs, Weddings, Festivals, and other private parties. Susan, bass; Mike, percussion; Bill Kuru, guitar, 920-254-5470, Plymouth.
- Double Take! - Classic rock and country dance music. Perfect for weddings and corporate parties! Matt Kopecky, drums; Doug Mahlum, trumpet, flugelhorn, rhythm guitar, and cowbell; Mary Hoeft-Leithold, keyboard; Cory Groves, bass; Paul Leithold, lead guitar, 608-317-2524, La Crosse.
- Dave Fitzpatrick Band
Dave Knight guitar, mandolin, vocal; Steve Jacobs, guitar; Paul Noeske, bass guitar; Jeff Sleik, percussion; Dave Fitzpatrick, guitar, 414-425-3813, Hales Corners.
- Flip City Live - Rock n' Roll Flip City Style music through the decades. Steven Ostrowsky, 608-493-2894, Merrimac.
- Georgia & John (2004) - Georgia, saxophone; John Criston, guitar or trumpet, 414-241-9050, Milwaukee.
- Matthew Golay - Plays original pop/folk/rock as well as covers from Dave Matthews Band to Neil Diamond. Performs solo acoustic or with The Matthew Golay Band (5 piece). Matthew Golay 920-426-9713, Oshkosh.
- Jason Goldsmith
Saxophone and banjo. Bachelor of Music degree in Saxophone Performance from UW-Whitewater. Milwaukee.
- Got It Covered - Rock, classic rock, metal, even a little country and blue. Band with members from Lake County Illinois and Kenosha County Wisconsin. , Kenosha.
- Steve Grimm - Guitar, Steve Grimm.
- Guilt Trip Band - A five piece rock band that covers everything from CCR and L Skynard to Creed and Orginals, for an Awsome show. Rick Robinson, 920-533-4804, Campbellsport.
- Happy Schnapps Combo, The - Vans Liquor & Beer Drive In, 920-682-6911, Manitowoc.
- Bob Heebsh
Singer with Booze Brother's Band.
- Hidden Agenda - Alto and Tenor Sax; Keyboards; Wind-Controller; Vocals; and Musical Director, Scott Kleist, Milwaukee.
- The Hidden River Band - Central Wisconsin's Premier Country Rock Band. Jon Kleinschmidt, 715-212-9504, Merrill.
- Honky Tank Attitude (1992) - 5 pc. outlaw country and classic rock band. Singers, keyboard, drums, bass and guitars. Nick Lee, 608-989-2393 or 608-989-2431, Trempeleau and LaCrosse Counties.
- IX Lives - Ric Prida, vocals; John Fisher, guitar; Cailyn Lloyd, bass and lead guitar; Tom Wroblewski, keyboards; Dave Belk, drums; Jennie Lloyd, booking agent, 920-979-3007, Madison.
- Steve Jacobs
- Jegani - Dance, pop and rock featuring two female singers. Debbie Curtis and Nicole Binkley, lead vocals; Jon Dymond, bass/vocals; Jeff Basham, percussion/vocals; Tim Saari, guitar/vocals. Dan Curtis, 414-254-0288, Silver Lake.
- John The ConQueRoo (1989) - 6 pc., Dave Van Sweden, guitar; Catfish Cole, gutbucket ; El Gee, fiddle; Jim Diamond, saxophone; Andy Larson, tuba; The Huckleberry, watering can, RooTar, cajun accorjun. 800-576-5646, Milwaukee.
- Allen Johnson - Trumpet, Milwaukee.
- Johnson Rock - Wisconsin's party cover band featuring 80's, 90's and 00's pop radio rock. Mandy, vocals; Johnny, guitar; Donny, vocal; Jeffrey, bass; and Matteo, drums, Milwaukee.
- Jukebox - Carol Liederback, keyboard; Jay Sutton, bass; Steve Green, Ed Novak, Joe Phillips, guitars, 262-367-3431, Pewaukee.
- Jude Kinnear - Sings with a degree of honesty that comes from life experience. Powerful and expressive performance from a unique collection of cover and original songs. Jude Kinnear, 414-383-2690, Milwaukee.
- King Comets - Rockin' jump swing quartet, Michael Fricke, guitar; Dennis Tomashek, saxophone; John Steffes, bass; Steve Braun, drums, 414-302-4652, Milwaukee.
- Kilroy - Rock with Carroll Manning Smith, Brandon Domer, Brandon Weisensel and Nate McDowell, Fond du Lac.
- John Kirchberger - Tenor sax, Milwaukee.
- Dave Knight
Lead guitar, mandolin, vocals.
- Kurt Krone
Saxophone, passed away April 28, 2011.
- Mark Lahti
Keyboard with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- Legends of Soul - The Tempters; Jina Jurner and the Jikettes; and Supremettes, 414-871-2613, Milwaukee.
- Lienert Music (1994) - Caribbean band with steel pan. Keith Lienert, 608-251-6727, Madison.
- Brian Lorde
- Lovin' Kind - 60s rock band with Beattle and Rolling Stones roots. Milwaukee.
- Kim Marie
- Master Jack - Bobby D., guitar; Carl V., bass; Dan N., drums, 414-699-6340, Milwaukee.
- The John Masino Band - Michael Ripp, guitar/vocals; Ted Souder, bass/vocals; Curt Schreiner, drums; John Masino, guitar/vocals, keyboard, 608-335-2737, Madison.
- Tom Meredith - Trumpets, Milwaukee.
- More Amore - Acoustical Variety Show, Adam Thom, 715-456-5266, Eau Claire.
- Danny Moore - Pianist, Milwaukee.
- Mountain Lions International - Doind afre-roc style original reggae music. Joseph A. Seisay, Christopeher Dencker, Daniel S., Rich Schneider, 608-289-6001, Orfordville.
- The MSB Band (2003) - Mighty Short Bus, eclectic rock band. Frank Busch; Nick Adamany; Benny Stitgen; Rob Junceau; Josh Smith.
- Mt. Olive (1994) - Five piece party band. Play the music people want to hear, play it well, and have fun doing it. Hiring, 262-790-0011, Brookfield.
- Neon Rainbow - Variety of music with rock, blues, country and rock-a-billy, from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Neon Rainbow, based out of Clintonville (near Green Bay and Appleton).
- Neutral Zone - Mike O'Krongly, percussion; Cathy Erikson, vocals; Gary Lelivelt, bass, keyboard; Charles Rangel, guitar; Tim Erikson, guitar, keyboard, harmonica, Delavan or Lake Geneva.
- Tom Newburg - Baritone sax, Milwaukee.
- Nightlife Band - Jeffrey Shoemaker, 262-389-0466, Waukesha.
- Paul Noeske
- Oldies But Goodies Spectacular - Rock and Roll at it best from the 60s & 70s. Milwaukee's best from those years. Brian Lorde, keyboard; Bruce Cole, drums; Tom Sorce, lead guitar; Bob Sanders, bass guitar; Yogi Recob and Kurt Krone, sax; Mike Betz, trumpet; Kim Marie, Chuck Travis, Tony Clementi, Jerry Manske, 414-421-3918 or 414-403-2139, Milwaukee.
- Barry Oosterwaal
Trombone with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns. Barry Oosterwaal, trombone, 414-916-8884, Milwaukee.
- Old School Soul (Disbanded 2006) - Classic R/B and Rock band with a killer horn section. Don Lobacz and Dawn Bissen, vocals; Mark Mrozek, piano; Doug Peterson, bass; Craig Gyland, guitar; Tim Karth, drums; Jim VanDeusen, trombone; Pierre Allard and John Rose, trumpet; Ken Kunz sax, West Allis.
- Paradox - Cover band. Paradox, 920-420-3825, Appleton..
- Pine Band - Hard rock with Mike Buzzell, vocal; Mike Delp, lead guitar; Robb Wise, rhythm guitar; Aaron Jacobs, bass; and Scott Theis, drums; Justin O'Rourke, keyboards, Madison.
- The Pinsetters (1999) - R&B, classic rock horn band, Mary Petrowitz, keyboard and vocals; Laun Braithwaite, lead vocals, guitar; Mark Nichols, bass guitar, vocals; Greg Parish, lead guitar, vocals; Darren Osley, saxes; Scott Jensen, trumpet;George Von Arx, trombone and flute; Greg Haskell, drums, vocals, 608-779-9411, La Crosse.
- Prog Band - Steve Phipps, drums; Scott Eagle, guitar and flute; Rich Johns, bass; Michael BB, keyboard, 608-258-1393, Madison.
- The Pulltops - Mark Pierret, drums; Tom Crowell, guitar; Rocky Dunst, bass.
- Random Maxx - Power pop and rock band (70s to current), Milwaukee.
- Yogi Recob
- Red Hot Horn Dawgs - Andy Sgrignoli, trumpet; Tracy Walker, flugelhorn; Paul Kachelmeier, bass; Todd Thompson, drums; Dennis Krause, trombone; Bill Walker, trumpet, 608-228-0471, Madison.
- The Remedies - Dena, Dave, Mike, Don Schiewer, 262-264-0630, Waukesha.
- The Rhythm Kings (1998) - Lon Wall, drums, 414-732-0873; Lyonal Jamison, guitar; Phil Marich, bass; Marcell Guyton, keyboard, 414-449-5289, Milwaukee.
- Road Trip Band - Six piece rock and roll band based in Oshkosh.
- Rock Hard Jimmy - 5 pc. rock band plays the best of classic hard rock and new hard rock. Josh Lehman, Ernie Herring, Fritz Ashley, Travis Stieger and Dan Waid, 715-258-5972, Waupaca.
- The Rockerfellers - From new rock to classic rock and everything in between. Lisa, Joe, Neil, Jeff, Mike, Nick. 262-790-0011, Milwaukee.
- Rocker - Trio. Rocker, 920-494-3366, Green Bay.
- Mike Rodenkirch
Bass with Cold Sweat & The Brew City Horns.
- Bob Sanderson
- Save The Day band - Variety quintet band, Jeremy, 920-410-2129, Beaver Dam.
- Don Schingo - Bass, Don Schingo, 715-423-1521, Wisconsin Rapids.
- Matthew Schroeder - Fingerstyle and rock guitar, Biography, Milwaukee.
- Secondhand - Derek Arnold, guitar; Blake Arnold, drums; Nick Danola, bass; Jake Shimon, 608-220-5851, Madison.
- Shallow Ground - Hardest hitting metal 5 pc. band in Wisconsin yet. Matt Behlen, Milwaukee.
- Shon's Band Page - Many Wisconsin bands.
- Sibling Rivalry - Jeanne Marie, vocals; Michael Bishop, drums; Cal Fleischer, bass; Patrick Schmear, keyboard; Jeff Schmear, guitar; 414-427-2489, Milwaukee.
- Ed Sison
Percussionist with Booze Brother's Band.
- Sleep Tight, Inc. - Andrew Hartzell, drums; Jeff Grabowski, keyboard; Jim Hanke, guitar; Lee Gianou, bass; Mark Mendygral or Jansen D. Kinart, guitar, Milwaukee.
- Sonic Rush - The ultimate tribute to arena rock 'n roll - 70s through today. Willie Ruiz, lead/rhythm guitar; Dale Glaudell, lead/rhythm guitar; Kevin Kersting, drums/guitar/bass; Chris Alt, lead vocals, 608-495-2447, North Freedom.
- Spicy Tie Band - Dunn Entertainment, 715-341-3967, Stevens Point.
- Steel Drum Band - Gerard Brillowski, 608-833-9769, Madison.
- Step-In-Out - Must see rock, 60s to today. Carl, lead, rhythm guitar, keyboard; Bill, bass; Steve, rhythm, lead guitar; Tina Marie, vocals. Doug Swenson, percussion, 262-994-1825, Franksville.
- Steppin' Out - Tony Vento, drums; Jacob Miller, percussion; Bill Truttschel, guitar and vocals; Jon Matelski, bass; Nate Gray, keys; Pat Dermody, guitar and vocals, 414-339-6181, Milwaukee.
- Carl Storniolo - Percussion, Milwaukee.
- Southaven - Quartet, info, 906-201-1196, Marinette.
- The Sweet Nothings - Punk band. Hugh Rose, bass; Ryan Bott, guitar; Kyle Viner, guitar; Jimmy Heiderscheit, drums. Sweet Nothings, La Crosse.
- Paul Terrien - Rock guitar, Biography, Milwaukee.
- Third Planet - Plays a wide variety of Rock, Reggae, Blues, Folk, Country and original tunes. Don D. Harvey is also the lead singer for a Country Southern Rock Band called Tennessee with a CD of 11 original songs. 608-781-3456, LaCrosse.
- Those Royals - Jeff Grabowski, Jansen D. Kinart, Mike Stewart, Aaron Spransy, 414-727-9914, Milwaukee.
- 2 Tone Blonde - Rock, pop, blues originals and some cover songs. Heide Schauer, vocal; Bob Poppenburg, guitar; Matt Strosin, bass; Jimmy Kates.
- Total Posers (Disbanded 2009) - Rock cover band, various drummers; Wayne Hasel, guitar; Mason Becker, bass guitar, 920-723-4924, Fort Aktinson.
- Toy Guns - Info.
- The Toys Band - Milwaukee.
- Chuck Travis
- Twice Baked Potato - Stu, guitar; Matt, bass; Chad Burgess, drums, 414-469-8910, Milwaukee.
- U2Zoo - Professional tribute band to the Irish band U2 with the exact Live Sound. Powerful vocals and stage presence exactly Like Bono, the best Edge Guitar Player, who displays sounds with equipment as the real band and a tight sounding rhythm section which demonstrates the energy and feel of the Real Thing. Brian W. Lang, Milwaukee.
- Uptown - The Cool of Jazz, the Heat of Soul. Mike, 715-412-0167, Waupaca.
- John Van Thiel - The Voice of Elvis.
- Venus Envy - Janesville's newest classic/current rock cover band. Venus Envy plays a unique selction of classic and currnet rock hits. Info, 608-757-9993, Janesville.
- Scott Wenzel - Drums, Milwaukee.
- Wicked Lily (2004) - Five female rock band, Carla, drums; Heather, bass guitar; Jenny, keyboard; Katie, guitar; Tammy, guitar, 608-513-7066, Madison.
- Whoz Playing? (1979) - Classic rock and variety 5 piece band plays Elvis, Johnny Cash, Beatles to Willie Nelson with dynamite harmonies. Reliable, professional and reasonably priced. Bob Lightfoot, 608-845-8410, Verona.
- Yank - Classic blues and rock. Melissa, sax; Steve, gutiar; Mike, percussion; Roy, bass guitar; Matt, guitar; 414-702-0200, Franklin.
- John Zaffiro - Guitar, Milwaukee.
- Z.B.M. (Zircon Boogie Monster) Band - Electric party and wedding 5 pc. band plays rock and roll from the 50s to the 90s. Randy Glodowski, 608-835-7678, Madison.