- Discover or hire musical groups or musicians: All Occasion, Christian, Classical, Country, Jazz or Rock & Roll.
- Find, join or support a band, orchestra, ensemble, choir, chorus, club, scholarship, musician's union or theater.
- Check the calendars for music events. Attend free programs. Add your event.
- Educate with teach or learn for teachers and students; tips for musicians, plus parent's guides for enhancing your child's musical experiences.
- Perform music with instrumentalists or vocalists: musician needed, musician needs group or equipment.
- Apply for music scholarships; receive financial support, applications, and rules. Promote a scholarship to attract audition candidates.
- Practice your musical instrument or sing along with MIDI or MP3, software, online radio or radio stations.
- Add or promote your group on this web site. Keep live music alive in Wisconsin.
About Wisconsin Musical Groups
Thank you so very much for helping us to continue this volunteer service which provides live music information and resources.
Question - How do I get listed?
Answer - Submit your group's listing and program schedule on this Free Listing Form.
Question - How can I submit a photo for my listing?
Answer - Head shots in color are prefered. Please keep the file size under 50k. Just e-mail the photograph.
Question - How do I bookmark this site?
Answer - Add us to your Favorites.
Dixie Doodlers - Musical entertainment by top-notch Wisconsin musiciains. Energetic live music on the main stage, in the background, at a street setting, in a parade, or roaming at your event. Free quote, Mark or Marge Kranz, 262-679-9475, New Berlin.
K-Town Dixie Ramblers - Dixieland and Jazz music for Southeast Wisconsin. Free quote, John Tepley, 262-639-2807, Racine.
June 14, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Health Check Fair at Greenfield Community Center, 7215 W. Coldspring Rd., Greenfield. Jazz music by Rich Regent. Door prizes, snacks, coffee, free admission and parking, exhibitors needed, info 414-329-5370.
Jun 29, July 20, August 17, September 21, October 12, Noon to 2 p.m. - Enjoy a variety of live music performed by versatile jazz clarinetist Rich Regent. Free parking and admission. Milwaukee Public Market, 400 North Water Street, Milwaukee, phone 414-336-1111.
3rd Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. - Moose Lodge 49, 5476 S. 13th St., Milwaukee. Food and beverages, Polka and popular music, join in the dancing, free, 414-281-4444.
MacDowell Club of Milwaukee - Free programs, member performances, and Young Composer Competition with $2,250 in awards.
Jazz Unlimited of Greater Milwaukee - Newsletter and jam sessions. Scholarships and Jazz Camps with $4,000 in awards.
Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia - Getting ready for the 2013 season with free programs.
Milwaukee Accordion Club - Newsletter and programs monthly.
Radio and Television stations in Wisconsin. Old photographs, trivia and memorabilia.