- Isla Adentro - 12 pc. salsa and merenque. Hector Rodriguez, 414-358-3305, Milwaukee.
- AhVantSoul - Exceptional, talented personable performers. R&B, Jazz, Pop, Funk. AhVantSoul, 414-383-7460, Milwauikee.
- Ain't Misbehavin' - Mark Lewandowski, bass, 414-771-8265, Milwaukee.
- Al's Happy Notes (2000) - Music for your anniversary, ceremony, dance, dinner, party, senior group, special occasion, wedding reception and service. Mary Stetson, violin; Fran Henkel, piano, vocals; Al Gorecki, violin, harmonica; Jean Leland, clarinet; Anne Marquardt, flute; and Sue Janke, cello. A variety of quality music, from light classics and waltzes to polkas, show tunes and favorites, tailored to meet your needs. Phone Al Gorecki, 414-258-1507, Milwaukee.
- All That Jazz Big Band - 21 pc. big band around Madison. Jazz, swing, blues, a little rock and even an occasional Polka. Paul Heinecke, 608-437-7004, Mount Horeb.
- Helen Allen
Helen Allen, piano, Waukesha.
- Bettye Anderson
Pianist and piano lessons, Bettye Anderson, 715-864-5786, Chippewa Falls.
- Bill Anderson
Accordion and vocals.
- Eric Anderson - Trumpet, Milwaukee.
- Ginny Andrews - Old time sing-alongs, vocalist, Ginny Andrews, 414-571-5373.
- Art For Pete's Sake - High quality, reasonably priced musicians and performing artists. AFPS, 800-788-0059, De Pere.
- Leroy Augustine - Trombone, Shorewood.
- Ausencio Cevallos (2003) - Real Azteca Authentic Mariachi music with 3 to 8 musicians, E-mail, 414-481-5313, Milwaukee.
- Austrian Expresss - Austrian and German Folk Music with a twist. Bruce Schuetz, Matt Buchert, Hermann Rack, Harry Huettel, Erich Adam. Milwaukee..
- Lawrence Babb - Piano, 262-567-7608, Okauchee.
- Bajo Zero - 13 pc. Salsa and upbeat. Rafael Castro, 414-294-0382, Milwaukee.
- Ben and Tara - Two musicians who will make your event fun and memorable. We have been playing for weddings since 1993 and have been hired for other venues as background music. Tara Fietsch 715-445-1329, Clintonville.
- Bill Balcerak - Piano, 414-543-0214, West Allis.
- Ted Balk
Accordion, banjo, trumpet and vocals, Beloit.
- Neal Bardele
Pianist well-suited for jazz/standards, light contemporary, and praise and worship music. Neal Bardele, 414-774-7741, Wauwatosa.
- Big Swing Face
17 piece band with vocals, 414-545-6050.
- Bob Kuether Banks Big Band - Big band music.
- Bunny Berigan - History and facts about Wisconsin's trumpet musician.
- Shirley Barry
President of Milwaukee Accordion Club, Shirley Barry, accordion, 414-543-7714, Milwaukee.
- Ernie Bartell
Tenor saxophone, Milwaukee.
- Louis Bashell
Passed away December 17, 2008. Accordion, composed Louie Polka and popularized Silk Umbrella Polka, "Louie", 414-282-8936, Greenfield.
- Jon Basten - Trumpet, Jon Basten, 920-216-2315, Oshkosh.
- Joseph Bastian
No job too small. Playing accordion since 12 years old, Joe Bastian, 414-228-1017, Fox Point.
- Adam Baus
Pianist, Adam Baus, 414-698-4142, Milwaukee.
- Bay City Swing (1985) - Big band music, Bruce Reines, 920-336-9940, De Pere.
- Ron Becker - Jazz piano accordionist with a 47 key extended keyboard. Ron Becker, 262-786-9469, New Berlin.
- Thomas Becker
Thomas Becker, guitar, 262-246-6381, Sussex.
- Sandy Bednarek
Accordion, French, Italian, German tunes and Tangos are her favorites, Sandy Bednarek, 414-421-7577, Franklin.
- Eugene Bednarz
Banjo, 414-321-2555, Milwaukee.
- Herman Bednarz
Bass guitar, Milwaukee.
- Rich Beitz
Percussion, 414-531-9051, Milwaukee.
- Belle Aire Combo - Memorable music for dancing. Guido R. Ceschin, drums; Kenneth Stenzel, accordion; Frank M. Krepelan, guitar, 262-554-7411, Racine.
- Big Nick & the Cydecos - Cajun and cydeco music. Cy Costabile, drums; Mike Sieger, bass; Kelli Brown, vocal; John Sieger, guitar; Tom Nickel, accordion, 414-708-6397, Milwaukee.
- The Blue Olives Band (1995) - 70's Hits, Blues, Funk, Jazz, R&B . Antone Seda, Trombone; Joan Herzing, Sax; Johnny Payne, Bass, Vocals; Andrew Quierolo, Woodwinds; Ryan Shea, Sax; Sully, Drums, Vocals; Chad Whittinghill, Trumpet; David Turner, Guitar, Vocals; 608-757-1327, Janesville.
- Blue Plate Special
Registered Sweet Adeline barbershop quartet. Doreen Giesfeldt, tenor; Joan Machtel, baritone; Pam Erdmann; Cindy Zieroth, bass, 262-783-5135, Brookfield.
- Blues DeVille - Combo. Blues and rock. John Davis, 608-221-1436, Madison.
- Roger Boll
Kinsmen Band, reedless accordion, music since 1971, Roger Boll, 262-284-0355, Port Washington.
- Boogie Boys, The - 5 pc. Variety, rock & roll, dance music. Jim Knear, 608-241-8946, Madison.
- Kathleen Borchert
Accordion. Past Treasurer of Milwaukee Accordion Club, Kathleen Borchert, moved to North Carolina in 2011.
- Bounding Main
Shanty singers and balladeers. Jon, Gina, Christi, David and Dean J. Calin, Chicago, Milwaukee.
- David Brady - Pianist. Able to provide any size group to fit occasion and budget. David Brady, 414-659-0611, Milwaukee.
- Brass Quintet of Southern Wisconsin - Need info.
- Brass-R-Us (1990) - Brass quintet for weddings, receptions, service club banquets, ice cream socials, conventions, church services and parades. James Aagaard, 508-647-6186 ext. 240, Richland Center.
- Brass Works - Brass quintet. Steve Gamblin, 608-233-9387, Madison.
- Domace Bratje Band - Accordion, Milwaukee.
- Bob Breuer Band (1978) - Wide repertoire of music, Robert Breuer, 262-629-9487, West Bend.
- Brewhaus Polka Kings - Grant Kozera, 414-529-2552, New Berlin.
- Nick Brightwell - Acoustic guitarist. Nick Blackwhite, 414-573-6556, Milwaukee.
- Broadway Wannabe's - A creative group of retired ladies who perform to the songs of the oldies from l920's to l950's. Our unique blend of singing, dancing and funny skits will turn any occasion into a rip roaring good time. Sally Kramer, Oakhill Senior Center, 262-796-6675, Brookfield.
- Mark Brooks
- Doug Brown Ensemble - Piano, bass, drums. Joyful jazz, creative compositions, ebullient blues, great swing dance music and songs of substance. Doug Brown, 608-233-1953, Madison.
- Tom Brusky Band
Polkas, Tom Brusky, 414-546-3650, Milwaukee.
- Dave Bryne
Trumpet, flugal horn, tenor horn.
- Ferd Buchel - Stand up bass.
- Buddy's Buddies - Leroy, sax; Bob Nickel, drums; Blaise Matuszak, stand up bass; Gerard Glysz, accordion, concertina, button box, 414-328-1025, Milwaukee
- Larry Busch Big Band - Ballroom, swing, jazz, dixieland, concert band and classical music. Larry Busch is available as a single performer to a 12 pc big band. We also offer the Buschwhackers Swing Band, Dixieland All-Stars, Grant County Brass Band, and Brass Counterpoint Quintet. Marty Busch, trombone; Mark Busch; Luke Busch; Karl Busch; Cleo Ware, vocals; Larry Kovars; Larry Busch, trumpet and keyboards, 608-778-8334, Patch Grove.
- Cache - Caribbean and Latin jazz. Cecilio Negron, 414-645-1983, Milwaukee.
- Victor Campbell - Drummer has travelled all over the U.S., Europe and the Caribbeans. Playing drums for 40 years. Victor Campbell, 414-462-3489, Milwaukee.
- Capitol City Band - Standard concert band, concerts in the park. Jim Latimer, 608-835-9861, Madison.
- Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble - Gypsy Swing with Ed Fila, guitar; Kevin Tipple, bass; Trimm Gould, clarinet; Ken Leiser, violin; Chris Ruppenthal, guitar, 608-242-1342, Madison.
- Craig Carroll
Vocals and tenor horn.
- Celtic Nations Pipes and Drums (2003) - Hire us to perform in Wisconsin. Free pipe lessons and perform at various events including weddings, funerals, parades, Burns Society events and much much more. Jim Dickmann, 262-377-2601, Milwaukee.
- Ceol Cairde (1989) - Jigs, reels and Irish music. Sue Van Dyke, tin whistle, concertina; Francine Fosselman, hammered dulcimer, guitar; Harry Seaman, fiddle, banjo, octave mandolin; Alan Liebsch, fiddle; Ed Miller, bodhran, djembe, percussion; Kristina Paris, flute, 414-372-3060, Milwaukee.
- Tom Ceschin
Finger style guitarist in the style of Chet Atkins and Leo Kottke, for booking coffee houses, restaurants, wedding dinners, up to 150 seat rooms. Tom Ceschin, Kenosha.
- Chalumeau Winds Wind Quintet - Quintet, Chalumeau Winds Wind Quintet, 920-470-1206, Fox Cities.
- Barb Cheron
Jazz, blues and pop duo. Barb Cheron Peterson, guitarist, 608-242-8709, Madison.
- Choices Barbershop Quartet - Colin Stevenson, lead; Joel Krueger, tenor, 920-420-3251; Patrick Boehm, baritone; Smyte Smithlin, bass, 920-582-4925, Appleton.
- Gary Christensen Duo - Weddings, parties, dances. Larry Komberec, guitar and vocals; Gary Christensen, upright bass/vocals, 414-333-7812, Milwaukee.
- Cityscape - Dennis Klopfer, keyboards; Tom Newburg, saxophones; Bill Stone, guitar and vocals; Tom Utschig, drums and vocals; Jeff Pietrangelo, trumpet. Todd Holmes, bass and vocals, 262-703-3385, Menomonee Falls.
- Civic Broadway Singers - Enjoy Broadway favorites at your next special event! Donations directly benefit the Waukesha Civic Theatre. Up to 30 voices! Abby Lorenz, 262-468-4914, Waukesha.
- Clete Bellin Orchestra - 6 pc. Czech, German or other style orchestra. Cletus J. Bellin, 920-837-2859, Forestville.
- Charles Collins - Bass guitar, Milwaukee.
- Command Performance Big Band
17 pc. plus singers. Music At Its Very Best. All occasion and concerts. James J. Clinton, 414-421-4048, Milwaukee.
- Concertina Millie
Bandleader, musician, honors: World Concertina Congress Hall of Fame (1982), Mildred "Millie" Kaminski, 414-425-4474, Muskego.
- Contenders (1985) - The best in variety dance music. Glenn, guitar, trumpet, piano; Lori, drums, piano; Guy Johnson, guitar, banjo and percussion, 715-235-5526, Eau Claire.
- Corliss & Company - Hammered dulcimer, early Renaissance and Celtic music. Bruce O'Neill, Jim Gingery, Gaelyn Rice Gingery, Corliss Rice, 414-871-3882, Milwaukee.
- Corporate Angel - Acoustic plus duo, e-mail, 414-617-6771, Milwaukee.
- Country Dutchmen, The (1973) - Polkas, Karl and Linda Hartwich, 608-534-7450, Trempealeau.
- Danny Crivello - Milwaukee.
- Cuicani-Andean Folk Music Trio - Latin American Folk and Andean music. Enrique Rueda, quena and quenacho; Raquel Paraiso, siku and violin; Francisco Lopez, guitar and charango; 608-273-3769, Madison.
- Scott Currier
Pianist with variety of styles, Scott Currier, 715-379-0812, Milwaukee.
- Ed Cygan
Accordion, 262-245-0338, Williams Bay.
- Diane Czaplewski
Violinist for solo work, duets, trios or larger groups. Strong connections with other musicians for accompaniment, especially guitar. Musical repertoire from classical to pop to jazz standards tailored to fit your needs. Reliable, experienced, helpful. Washington County and surrounding communities. Diane Czaplewski, West Bend.
- Bob Dallman
Accordion, 414-282-3930, Greenfield.
- Dark of the Moon Contra-Band - A women's band, plays traditional music from the the British Isles, America, Scandinavia, and other countries for dancing and listening. Mary Mullen, guitar and harmonica; Inna Larsen, fiddle; Rebecca Forbes, mandolin; Barbara Walden, flute and tin whistle; Cat Smith, banjo; Christine Henze, accordion; Bonnie Gruber, fiddle, 608 255-7713, Madison.
- Rich DeLone - Reedless Ciao accordion, Rich DeLone, South Milwaukee.
- DeWayne Doberstein
DeWayne Doberstein, Dobie the Concertina Man. Plays at Art's Concertina Beer Hall, parties, parades and dinners, 414-482-2466, Milwaukee.
- Victor DiCristo - Percussion ith a micro-kit and stand-up bass, Victor DiCristo, Milwaukee.
- Die Frohliche Deutsche Musik Kapelle - 12 pc. German band, Herman Wilke, 262-968-3521, Wales.
- Doc DeHaven Combo - 3 to 6 pc. plus female vocal. Jazz and variety. DeHaven Booking Agency, 608-271-4609, Madison.
- Mike Dombrowski
Classical, ethnic, Latin, foxtrot, cha-cha, tango,waltzes, Polkas, country, sing along novelty, patriotic, religious, ballads, rock'n roll and more. Michael Dembrowski, accordion and vocalist, 414-777-1640, Milwaukee.
- The Doo-Wop Daddies - Captures the demanding vocal style of Doo-Wop music with unsurpassed excellence, an exciting theatrical show that remains faithful to the style. Music of the 50's and 60's in a new light that's as fresh as tomorrow, Michael Sturino, 262-385-7404, Brookfield.
- Dorf Kapelle (Village Band) (1988) - Wind band that plays music from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Ernest Broeniman, Director, 715-856-6330, Wausaukee.
- David HB Drake
A Country Northern singer who plays guitar, banjo, Native flute, concertina, dulcimer. A hearty sampling of local history, songwriting, storytelling and participation. David Drake, 414-486-2694, Milwaukee.
- Michael Drake Music
The No Tan Lines Band. Solo up to 25 piece band. Original Music. Caribbean fun interactive, Getzen Clinician, recording since 1980. Michael Drake, 414-769-2001, Milwaukee.
- Max Drexler Bavarian Brass Band - 7-21 pc. Central European brass band. Howard Christensen, 608-527-5362, New Glarus.
- John Dudzik - Accordion Polkas, popular tunes, receptions and parties. John Dudzik, 414-541-1921, West Allis.
- Duo Serenata
Irina Yanovskaya, guitar, 414-228=6517, Milwaukee, and Mikail Litvin, mandolin, 414-906-1866, Milwaukee.
- The Dweebs - 7 pc. family variety band, 60s through current radio hits. You've never had so much fun. Michael Blue,715-247-3572, Somerset.
- Eclectic Trio - Violin and two guitars doubling on bass, mandolin and banjo for all occasions playing classical, swing/jazz, folk, pop. Experienced in customizing just the right music for your event. Diane Czaplewski, West Bend.
- Christina Edgerton - Vocalist, Brookfield.
- Elegant Music Services - Provides live music ensembles, from a solo musician to a small chamber orchestra, for all occasions. Strings, brass, woodwinds, vocalists. Musical memories to last a lifetime. Nancy Maio, 262-619-1900, Southeastern WI.
- Empire Band - Fran Thorp Peyer, piano, bass, guitar; Jordan Peyer, sax, guitar, Dylan Peyer, piano; Kali Daun, piano; Bill Peyer, drums, trumpet, 608-756-8128, Janesville.
- Milton Erdman
- Ethnictricity - International folk band plays folkdance music for listening and dancing. Karen Tutkowski; Harry Seaman, fiddle, banjo, octave mandolin; Jovanka Ristic, violin; Jessica Wirth, 414-263-2907, Milwaukee.
- Fan-Fare - Accordion Polkas, popular tunes, receptions and parties. Christopher Dudzik, percussion; Bob Kutchera, violin, mandolin, guitar; John Dudzik, 414-541-1921, West Allis.
- Fantome Jazz Quartet (Disbanded 2006) - Standards, Latin, smooth jazz. Tom Krupsky, sax; Matt Rodgers, bass; John Pollard, drums; Bob Beaverson, guitar, Madison.
- Fax and Company (1966 - 2005) - Rebuilding phase, news is on way. 13 pc. all occasions. Greg Haskell, 608-792-0629, LaCrosse.
- Dennis R. Fermenich - Vocalist, pianist, jazz, R&B. Dennis Fermenich, 414-333-0623, Greenfield.
- Festival City Barbershop Chorus
Lee Zellmer, John Plazek, Don Doss and Jim Konek. Hales Corners.
- The Fiore Sisters - A talented group of vocalists perform well known, show-stopping songs with costumes and dance. Char, 414-640-2427, Elm Grove.
- FlautStreicher Quartet - Professional live music, classical, show tunes, easy listening, sacred and secular. Edwin Muelling, 262-338-1510 or Mary Hughes, 262-338-2110, Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Joe Fojtik - Cconertina.
- Four Chicks With Horns
A French horn quartet. Upbeat and fun, Classics to Jazz variations. Kathy Walton, Sherry Wegner, Doris Easton, Cheryl Miracle, 262-790-5740, Butler.
- Four Fun Fellows (Disbanded August, 2010) - No job is too small. Richard Regent, clarinet; Thomas Becker, guitar; Joseph Bastian, accordion; Robert Wachowiak, banjo, 262-253-2941, Germantown.
- Fran-Tastic Duo - Guitar, vocals, keyboard. Country western, standards, honkey tonk, gospel. Fran Wright, 608-222-5292, Madison.
- Gary Frank - Accordion.
- Jane Barry-Frraundorf - Piano Artistry. All styles, occasions, performance, instruction. Jane Barry-Fraundorf, 414-333-9852, West Allis.
- Cliff Frederiksen & Friends - Pop, variety, rock, jazz, Caribbean. Cliff Frederiksen, 608-835-1821, Oregon.
- Ron Frohna - Swing Pianist, Greenfield.
- Fun Luv'n Grannies - Tunes from the 1920s. Alice "Boogie" Wandt, Brookfield Senior Center, 262-796-6675, Brookfield.
- Fuego Latino / Rafael Viloria - Looking for the best live Latin Music. Rafael Viloria, 608-444-8789, Madison.
- Funk University - An nine-piece Funk and Soul bandd. Bill, 414-687-4469, Butler.
- Regina Gallero - Vocals and guitar. The beautiful, romantic, passionate songs of Latin America. Regina Gallero, 414-294-0064, Milwaukee.
- Duane Gandre - Clarinet, saxophone, Milwaukee, passed away 2011.
- Jan Garber Orchestra - Howard Schneider, trumpet, 262-626-1600, Kewaskum.
- Lindsay Gardenier
Flugal horn, trumpet.
- Keith Gennerman Band
Keith Gennerman, accordion, 262-255-0301, Menomonee Falls.
- Michael Gerlach - Guitar, piano, vocals, Michael Gerlach, 262-783-5803.
- Gerard M. Glysz
Passed away December 5, 2012. World Concertina Congress Hall of Fame (2003). Had 110 accordions, 10 button boxes, 12 concertinas and an Eb saxophone, "Buddy", Milwaukee.
- Goodtime Dutchmen - Polkas, Ralph Thull, 262-338-6308, Kewaskum.
- Al Gorecki
Violin. Al's Happy Notes founder, enjoys playing 1st violin. Formerly with the Milwaukee Catholic Symphony. Retired Electric Company, power line construction and design. U.S. Navy Veteran. 414-258-1507, Milwaukee.
- Tony Gorenc - Accordion, Tony R. Gorenc, 262-784-1416, New Berlin.
- GQ4 - Barbershop Quartet for dinners, luncheons, holiday parties, open houses, singing Valentines, birthday greetings. Brian O'Neil, Chris Nimmer, Nathan Falk, and Scott M. Crevier, 920-983-8300, De Pere.
- Walter Graskew
- Green Fedora (Disbanded 2011) - Lounge and jazz, four piece band. Mark Supanich, 608-347-8465, Madison.
- Greenfyre - Polkas.
- Green Tea
Celtic World Beat and Irish Dance. Aaron, piano; Ashley, vocals; Fritha, fiddle; John, flutes, whistles; Shawn, djembe, doundouns; Trevor Roark, guitar, bodhran, 715-570-1961, Stevens Point.
- Groove Towne - Mark Lewandowski, bass, 414-771-8265, Milwaukee.
- Dan Gruetzmacher - Polkas, Dan Gruetzmacher, 715-675-2455, Wausau.
- Gunter's Good Times Band - Concertina music for your good times. A regular at the Bavarian Inn. John Kreiter, pecussion; Tony Langeweg and Gunter Langeweg, concertinas, 414-352-1443, Milwaukee.
- Gutekunst Flute Ensemble - Milwaukee.
- Don Grzanna Esquires Band
All occasions with a variety of music from jazz, big band music, or ethnic style for dance with vocals. Don also plays keyboard or accordion for similar occasions. Dinner, dance, European ethnic music, strolling groups, Polka or variety band. Don Grzanna, 262-835-4660, Caledonia.
- Andy Hacker
Tuba, trombone, button box, 262-894-8356.
- Heather Hacker
- Patrick J. Hall
Accordion, Patrick J. Hall, 262-252-3047, Menomonee Falls.
- Elizabeth Hanson - Vocalist trained in classical, musical theater and pop working from Milwaukee to Chicago. Elizabeth Hanson, Kenosha.
- Happy Notes (1964) - Polish-style Polka band. Mark Dombrowski, clarinet, saxophone; Joe Dombrowski, trumpet; Jon Dombrowski, accordion; Marie Kubowski, concertina, fiddle; Ken Camlek; Joe Larson; Norm Dombrowski, guitar, 715-344-8156, Stevens Point.
- Harmonious Wail - 1 to 4 pc. Cocktail parties, weddings, bar mitzvah, barbecues or any celebration. Tailor to meet your musical wishes. Sims Delaney-Potthoff, 608-221-3966, Madison.
- Hat Trick - Variety party 4 pc. summertime feel good music with a cajun and zydeco flare.
- Jeanie Hatfield
Singer and Miss Wisconsin 1988. Facebook.
- Ed Hause Band
Polkas, modern and country, Edward Hause, 262-784-2065, New Berlin.
- Heart 2 Heart - Wide variety music, Country, Pop, Rock, 50-60s, Polkas and waltzes. Listen to live demo songs at our web site. Mike & Pam James, 262-853-2057, Waterford.
- Fran Henkel
Piano and vocals. Has played for thousands of weddings and church services. Fran is just as happy to be the co-founder of Al's Happy Notes. Master's Degree in Music Education. 414-771-7997, Wauwatosa.
- Mallory Herbst
- Becky Hineman - Woodwind specialist: on clarinet, sax, flute and oboe. Becky Hineman, 414-687-1885, Milwaukee.
- Hidden River Band - Gary Graf, fiddle; Jeff Fleenor, percussion; Dale Fleenor, keyboard and guitar; John Kleinschmidt, 715-539-3818, Merrill.
- Hot Cross Bones - Trombone ensemble. Swing, novelty and variety. Don Navis, 608-222-8776, Madison.
- Monica Hrudik Combo
Monica Hrudik, violin; Chris Glandt, bass; Kimberly Gauer, piano, Manitowoc.
- Sherry Huiras
Accordion, "I'm a Polka Girl", Sherry Huiras, 414-546-3370, Greenfield.
- Hyrus Brass - Quintet. Any event with any style. Matt or Tony, 262-472-0200, Whitewater.
- In The Mood - Big Band (1985) - 16 piece with vocalists plays 1940s style big band, danceable swing and standards. Scott Murphy, 414-363-3778, Milwaukee.
- Iron Horse Cornet Band - Members in Mazomanie, Black Earth, Middleton, Cross Plains, Mt. Horeb and Sauk City. Jim Schroeder.
- Island Magic (2000) - Reggae, soca, calypso, jazz, bossa novas, classical works, even a polka or two with a new twist! Marisol Meza-Kuborn, double seconds and cello steel drums, percussion; Chris Kuborn, tenor steel drum, percussion; Appleton.
- Sue Janke
Cello. Taught music in the public schools, plays in the Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia, Philharmonia Racine, Kettle Moraine Symphony and Al's Happy Notes. Bachelor of Music Degree. Sue Janke, 414-384-8608, Milwaukee.
- Jakaba Quartet - Presenting the Best of Broadway. Bert Adams, 608-231-1836, Madison.
- Jazz Express (1979) - 20 pc. dance band with a book of roaring big band jazz and a book for dancing that features a wide variety of music, something for all your musical needs. List of musicians. Glen Lunde, 262-549-1825, Waukesha.
- Michael James Big Band - Jazz and swing music for all styles and occasions. Also Michael James Trio. Joe Kral, piano; Conway Powell, bass; Michael James, drums, 414 476-9268, Milwaukee.
- Sylvester P. Janczak - Concertina, passed away February 16, 2011, Milwaukee.
- Tony Jensen - Solo pianist, plays over 350 old jazz standards, Tony Jensen, 414-336-6406, Milwaukee.
- Jim Jinkerson Trio - Keyboard piano jazz country blues, Jim Jinkerson, 715-423-3850, Wisconsin Rapids.
- Jim Jinkerson - Piano, keyboard and organ. Michael James - Jazz guitarist-vocalist. Michael James, 608-397-7173, La Crosse.
- Robert John Jursik - Popular piano music, 414-744-7970, Cudahy.
- Martelle Jossart - Brazilian jazz singer. Martelle Jossart, Milwaukee.
- Robert C. Junceau III - Pro bassist (upright, bowed and guitar) for instruction, performance, session work and collaborative projects. Bachelors Degree from UW Whitewater in Music with emphasis on string bass. Robert Junceau Bass Studio, Madison.
- John Kaczmarek
Accordion, John Kaczmarek, Milwaukee.
- Thomas Kanack - A musician who happens to play accordion, 262-251-6656, Menomonee Falls.
- James Kelly - Trumpet, James Kelly, 414-793-4665, Greenfield.
- John Kelley & Fusion Express - Weddings, special events, symphonic pops. John Kelly, 920-246-5464, Green Bay.
- Keyes & The Twisters - Experienced, fun, reliable, 50's and 60's, country, variety, great for receptions, parties and dances. DeWayne Keyes, 608-221-8495, Madison.
- Kingpin Brass Band - Rob Awe, trumpet; Brad Carman, trumpet/saxophone; Jeff Burdick, saxophone; Katie Plovanich, trombone; Darren Sterud, trombone; Ian Melrose, sousaphone; Patrick Coughlin and Carl Dixon, percussion. Madison.
- George Klimowicz
Also Music by Sue and George. Clarinet, George Klimowicz, 414-466-0042, Milwaukee.
- Jason Kluczyk
- Roger Kluczykowski
Accordion, 414-744-0441, Cudahy.
- Snjezana Kojovic
Pianist, accomplished teacher, accompanist and soloist. Snjezanna (Anna) Kojovic, 262-634-1474, Racine.
- OK Dance Band - Lyle Kossman, trumpet and flugel horn; James Theis, trumpet, flugel horn, tenor sax and clarinet,; Mike Marnocha, tenor and alto dax, clarinet; Bob Vollendorf, drums; Jerry Derenne, tuba and bass guitar; Marty Puls, piano; Orv Konop, 920-432-1556, Kewaunee.
- John Kreiter
Percussion and vocals (variety of tunes in German), 414-281-2943, Milwaukee.
- Bob Krick
Accordion, Bob Krick, 262-251-875, Menomonee Falls.
- John Krukowski
- Marty Kult
Puts together a five-piece group for any party. Accordion, Marty Kult, 262-782-1039, Brookfield.
- Bob K's Ballroom Band - Ballroom dance music at it's best. Real musicians, real instruments. Very danceable and very professional. Six to nine players.Bob Kuether, 920-726-4577, Manitowoc.
- Bob Kutschera - Violin, mandolin, bass guitar, Milwaukee.
- Joe LaBotz (2001) - Polkas, Joe and Becky LaBotz, Mashapotato.
- Ladies Must Swing - 19 pc. band. Swing and ballroom dancing. June Dalton, 608-221-2473, Madison.
- Lake Brass Quintet - James Kelly, Greenfield.
- Glenn Lamarr Band
All types for all occasions. Jim Janicki, drums, vocals; Glenn Lamarr Schmidt, electronic accordion, 414-543-6474, Milwaukee.
- Pete Lange - Trumpet, vocals, 262-527-9237, Waukesha.
- Andy Larson - Tubaist, Andy Larson, 386-589-6780, Shorewood.
- Inna Larsen - Solo Nord Musikk, Norwegian Hardanger Fiddle, Inna Larsen, 608-236-0468, Madison.
- Last Gaspe Band - Amy McFarland, piano; Maria Terres, lead fiddle; John Kraniak, guitar; Kevin Clark, bass; Paul Biere, tenor banjo, fiddle, alto sax, pennywhistle. John Kraniak, 608-251-4552, Madison.
- Bob Lehner - Piano dinner or listening music of the 20s through 40s, Bob Lehner, 414-273-7879, Milwaukee.
- The Liban Brothers - Ray Liban, piano and keyboards; Paul Liban, guitars. Ray Liban, 414-481-1171, St. Francis.
- Brian Lipski
Trumpet, Brian Lipski, 414-578-1449, Wauwatosa.
- Jimmy M. Locke
Accordion, Jimmy Locke, 414-421-0978, Greendale.
- John Lombardo
Jazz drummer, John Lombardo, 608-251-8784, Madison.
- Loose Change - Grafton State Bank employees band, Jeff Larson, Mike Cibulka, Jesse Langer, Sam Becker, Rodney Temple, Dave Mages, Grafton.
- Roger Lucas
Jazz standards, guitar performer and teacher, Roger Lucas, 262-797-9067, New Berlin.
- MadiSalsa - 10 pc. Latin jazz band. Jim Doherty, trumpet; Les Thimmig, alto and baritone saxophones, flute; Tom Washatka, tenor saxophone; Mario D. Mendoza, lead vocals, background vocals, percussion; Jose Madera, bongos, percussion, lead and background, vocals; Orlando Cabrera, congas, background vocals; Rich Larson, timbales, drum set; Nick Moran, bass, background vocals; Vincent Fuh, piano; Claude Cailliet, trombone, musical director, 608-833-5045, Madison.
- Madison Brass Quintet - The finest in classical to jazz. Sandy LaClair, 608-221-2930 or 888-608-2930.
- Roger Marcus- Classical guitar. Wedding music, also experienced playing classical, acoustic and electric for Broadway musical productions, live performance. Roger Marcus, 608-219-3642, Madison.
- The MaROCKas - We bring enough maracas for everyone so you can sing, shake and have a ball. Specializing in standards and sing-a-longs. Info, 414-640-2427, Milwaukee.
- Madison Marimba Quartet - Classical, jazz and contemporary music. Tim Gruber, Matt Peters, Tom Shaver and Jim Latimer, 608-835-9861, Oregon.
- Judy and the Madritsch Duet - Judy Madritsch, flute; Jim Madritsch, acoustic guitar, 414-771-3279, Wauwatosa.
- Main Street - 18 pc. big band plays swing with a little funk, oldies, pop and the occasional polka. Katherine K. Tuinstra, 920-675-1076, Jefferson; or Harold VanOmmeren, 920-648-4049, Lake Mills.
- Joey & Joan Malino
Keyboard, accordion and vocals. Joe Melinero, 262-679-3037, Muskego.
- Mama Digdown's Brass Band - New Orleans Brass Band. Erik Jacobsen, sousaphone; Christopher Roc Ohly, saxophone; Jeff K-Town Maddern and Ben Kid Bell Bern, trumpet; Evan Basic Sam Morgan and Jordan Cohen, drum; Darren Sterud, Matt Hanzelka, Nat McIntosh, Joe Goltz, trombone. info, 608-233-4794, Madison.
- Maroszek Brothers - Jeff Maroszek, 920-822-8131, Pulaski.
- Mariachi Estrella de Green Bay - Benjamín Dos Agilas, 920-490-8793, Green Bay.
- Steven Marking - Vocalist classically trained, opera, oratorio and american standards. Steve Marking, 608-799-0118, LaCrosse.
- Anne Marquardt
Flute and piccolo. Performed in the Carroll College Orchestra, New Berlin Community Band and Al's Happy Notes. Substitute Teacher with a Bachelor's Degree of Art in Teaching. Anne Marquardt, 262-679-5402, New Berlin.
- Kent Tess-Mattner - Trombone.
- Blaise Matuszak
Electronic and stand up bass, Milwaukee Police Band, Buddy's Buddies, Amateur Radio WD9CPT, 414-281-8421, Milwaukee.
- Tom Matzen - Trumpet, Milwaukee.
- Terri Maynard - Vocalist and pianist in the Fox Valley. Terri Maynard, 920-727-9839, Neenah.
- Dick Mazurek
- Cheryl McCrary - Sing for fundraisers, weddings, receptions, professional sporting events, funerals, various fests, special banquets, community events. Cheryl McCrary, southeast Wisconsin.
- Steve Meisner
Accordionist, composer and arranger, especially Polkas. Steven A. Meisner, 262-473-7184, Whitewater.
- Verne Meisner
Passed away June 10, 2005. Accordionist, Polkas, Waukesha.
- Walter Mennicke
Stand up bass, Greendale.
- Ed Meriaman - Guitar, Ed Merriman, 262-496-8425, Kenosha.
- Robyn Marie Metko
Soloist for wedding ceremonies, special occasions, voice overs, jingles. Classical, jazz, pop and more. Fox Valley, Green Bay and Oshkosh. Robyn Marie Metko, 920-722-9261, Neenah.
- Kristel Metsig
- Barbara Meyer-Spidell - Female voice for all occasions. Barbara Meyer-Spidell 414-290-0526, Milwaukee,
- Roger Meyer
Piano and organ, Milwaukee.
- John Meyers - Trumpet, cornet. John Meyers, 608-290-3131, Beloit.
- Steven Meyer Plays Guitar - Bossa Nova, jazz and classical guitar, Steven Meyer, 608-271-5675, Madison.
- Milwaukee Accordion Club Ensemble (1995) - Parades, parties, senior citizen functions, school activities. Tom Gross; John Goelz; John Kaczmarek; John Kreite, drummer; Ed Komorowski; Joe Patterson; Dorothy Fennig; Peverly Persa, director; Joan Gapinski; Pat Darling; Shirl Barry, 414-543-7714, Greenfield.
- Mississippi Valley Dutchmen - Marty Nachreiner, clarinet; Frank Galewski, tuba; Brian Brueggen, 608-654-7358, Cashton.
- Thomas Molinski - Accordion, Tom Molinski, 414-321-6770, Milwaukee.
- Jimmy Monsen Band - Polkas, 262-246-3929, Sussex.
- Mood Swing - Small groups or big namd. Gerald Miller, 414-015-8272, Milwaukee.
- Jim William Mooney
Performs classical, jazz, country, contemporary, holiday songs, and much more from extensive repertoire. Award-winning pianist and composer. Studied piano at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music and Honor Graduate from UWM with two music degrees. Jim William Mooney, Milwaukee.
- Moonglow Memories Musical Moments - 4 pc. combo. Doyle Heller, 608-249-0661; Phil Godfrey, 608-835-0105, Madison.
- Bob Mueller - Organ, piano, accordion; for vocalists or combo group, 414-782-6067, Brookfield.
- Peggy Mueller
Peggy Mueller and Tanzlmusi - Bavarian-Austrian Music for all occasions. Button Box player (Steirische Harmonika or Ziach in Austria and Germany), Wooden Spoon player, Tuba, whip cracking, can expand to up to 20 people (brass and woodwinds). Peggy Mueller, 262-250-9409, Germantown.
- Music As You Like It - 4 pc. Events and combo. Jim Latimer & Friends, 608-835-9861, Oregon.
- Music Connection
- Music Makers - Formerly Gordy's Music Makers. Anthony A. Jurik, N26 W22252 Loomis Rd., Waukesha 53186-1029, 262-524-7830.
- Music Vendors (1985) - Polkas and waltzes, Chris Vesche, accordion; Mike Vesche, perucssion; Lee Lane, Jr., tenor sax; Scott Seban, vocalist. Music Vendors, 262-628-3313, Germantown.
- Musica Elegante - 12 piece Latin combo also has male or female vocals for your listening pleasure. Latin Ball Room Dance Music with styles like mambo, cha cha, rhumba, ballero, cumbia, salsa, merenge, latin jazz, fox trot, waltz, jazz waltz, swing, jitterbug and others as requested. For something different and for a promotional CD, please contact Bill Berlyn, 262-367-5333 or Tomas Vegas, 414-801-8236.
- Ruben Navarro
Tenor sax, clarinet, vocals, 414-762-4625, South Milwaukee.
- Navis, Carney, and Muenchow - Songs by Eagles, Bodeans, Van Morrison, Toby Keith, Beatles, Jimmy Buffet and CCR. Glen Navis,920-342-2376, Waupun.
- Robbi Heighway-Nebel - Pianist, Waukesha.
- New Century Dance Orchestra - A nine piece orchestra that specializes in 1920s through 30s jazz and dance music. Bix Beiderbecke, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, King Oliver and others from the period. Available for dances, parties, concerts. Pete Runde, 920-921-2000, Fond du Lac.
- New Generation, The - Jeff Maroszek, 920-822-8131, Pulaski.
- Nightingale Trio - All styles of singing entertainment with piano accompaniment. Donna Shriner, Sally Schwarz, Sue Pajunen, 414-771-5832, Wauwatosa.
- Volodymyr Nikonov Duet - Natasha Nikonov, violin; Volodymyr Nikonov, piano and keyboards. 262-653-8206, Kenosha.
- The Nobleman - 17 pc. dance band. Music for dancing and listening. Les McChesney, 608-233-6790, Madison.
- The North Coast Orchestra - Wide variety of styles. Bob Heebsh, Carmen Nickerson, singers; Jason Goldsmith, sax; Barry Oosterwaal, trombone; Doug Syme, guitar; Kevin Allen, bass; Scott McCormick, piano; Chris Mell, drums; Matt Antoniewicz, trumpet, 414-460-2319, Milwaukee. Contact ACA Entertainment, 262-790-0060.
- The Notables - Jazz piano accordionist with a 47 key extended keyboard. Ron Becker, 262-786-9469, New Berlin.
- Oconomowoc Brass - Traditional Brass Choir consisting of two trumpets, French horn, trombone and tuba. Classics, weddings, broadway, jazz and pop. Bill Berlyn, 262-367-5333.
- Pat Odell - Saxes and flute, jazz, rock, and classical, strong reader as well as soloist. Pat Odell, 262-363-0717, Mukwonago.
- Bryan O'Donnell - Concertina, Franklin.
- Phil Olson - Jazz standards, solo vocalist pianist cocktail piano, jazz combo with horns, full big band available for all occasions. Phil Olson, 262-844-1262, Brookfield.
- Steve Olson
Percussion, Steve Olson, 414-226-2271, Milwaukee.
- Rebecca Olthafer
A Doctoral student in Vocal Performance at UW-Madison, is available for solo performances at weddings, funerals, parties and other special occasions. Rebecca teaches private voice lessons, and beginning to late intermediate piano lessons. Rebecca Olthafer, 608-778-4116, Madison.
- One Achord - Barbershop Quartet, musical memories to share, John Rhode, Mike Tacke, Tom Weisenberger and Tim, 262-251-2999, Menomonee Falls.
- Oshkosh Brass Quintet - Brad Curra, trumpet; Julie Feldner, French horn; Jim Dorschner, tuba; Brenda Theabo, trombone; Robert A. Booty, trumpet, 920-233-6095, Oshkosh.
- Paradise String Band - Performs traditional and modern folk music from America and Ireland. All sing plus Chris McGarry, guitar; Scott McCormick, accordion/washboard; Jason Goldsmith, banjo; Harmony Greenhalgh, fiddle; Aaron Keim, bass. 414-963-1940, Whitewater.
- Don Peachey Band - Big band, waltzes, foxtrots. Don Peachey, 920-689-2215, Burnett.
- Clif Penniston
- John Peper
Trumpet, John Peper, 262-786-6741, New Berlin.
- Greg Percy - Award winning musician and art teacher plays Songs in the Key of Art. Fun, humorous music about artists and art for kids and adults. Great for school programs or art fairs. Greg Percy, 608-221-4678, Monona.
- Clint Peterson - Paino.
- Petting Marley - Reggae ska cover 5 to 9 pc. band. All events and venues.Jeff Jost, Milwaukee
- Donald "Doc" Pfaff - Harmonica, Milwaukee.
- Piano Entertainment - Terrific pianist, plays anything by ear, Alex Lamoureaux, 414-228-6775, Milwaukee.
- Phil-Harmonics, The - 6 pc. band. 30's-40's music, standards, waltzes, polkas. Phil Godfrey, 608-835-0105, Oregon.
- Piano Artistry - All styles, occasions, performance, instruction. Jane Barry-Fraundorf, 414-333-9852, West Allis.
- Fred Pike
Works at a website development company, teaches downhill skiing, actor, shares his musical knowledge. Started on accordion in 1963 but now plays bass guitar, particularly in musical plays. Guitar, banjo, mandolin or bass, Fred Pike, 262-236-0369, Mequon.
- Jim Pilot
Mandolin and fiddle, Jim Pilot, 414-421-3172, Milwaukee.
- Pinsetters - All occasions, Pinsetters, 608-783-6623, LaCrosse.
- Kenneth A. Plewa
Passed away March 31, 2010. Big band music. Ruben Navarro, reeds, and Ken Plewa, accordion, Oak Creek.
- Brian Poffenberger - Piano and Keyboard Entertainer Brian Poffenberger, 262-939-2621, Racine.
- Polka Potion Band - Accordion, Milwaukee.
- Polkarioty - Polka and variety band featuring a blend of many styles of music. Polka, waltz, country, rock, latin, cajun; played with enthusiasm, energy and stage presence to bring you a mix of music and show. Scott Benson, guitar, drums, banjo; Karl Wallin, banjo, guitar; Kathy Dunbar, drums, saxophone; Richie Yurkovich, accordion, button box; Mitch Yurkovich, drums, tambourine. 715-267-3275, Willard.
- Polish Connection Band - Polkas, Wally Raczkowski, 715-359-0193, Mosinee .
- Pommersche Tanzdeel Freistadt - A colorful dance troupe preserving the traditional dance, music and heritage of Pomerania, a Germanic Province along the Baltic Sea. George Radtke, 262-253-1412, Mequon.
- Prata Duo - Mike Keegan, horn, and Steve Wolff, piano and organ, Milwaukee.
- Prime Time - So Many Polkas, So Little Time... Dan Raczkowski, clarinet, sax, bass; Jim Kleist, trumpet; Dave Fritz, bass, trumpet, accordion, concertina, piano; Ken Cekosh, concertina, accordion, bass, fiddle, piano; Don Wayerski, drums, 715-457-2203, Junction City.
- Punto De Vista Latin Orchestra - Let us make your next event Pure Latin Excitement! Viva para bailar salsa. Live to dance salsa. Johhny Marrero, guitar; Candido Maldonado, bass; Tony Ayala, director, percussion, vocals; Ulisis Santiago, conga; Negro Castro, Wichy Ayala, percussion; Miguel Colon, Robert Figueroa, vocals; Dale Elenich, Justin Olson, Jeff Pertrangelo, trumpet; Ken Kunz, flute, saxes; Kyle Samuelson, Jay Allison, trombone. Terry Krueger, leader, piano, 414-881-6614, Milwaukee.
- Quattro Horns (1995)
A professional horn quartet for special occasions with personlized service. Repertoire includes light classical to jazz to ceremonial music. Jeanne Gurda, Joe Hill, Jo Hoffman, Robert Dittmer, 262-376-8881, Cedarburg.
- Mark Rasmussen
- Recorder Consort - Meets 1st and 4th Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. in Waterford. Lisa Jones, 262-514-3182, Waterford.
- Regal Blend - Barbershop Quartet. Joe, 715-344-1182, Stevens Point.
- Barbara Regent
Weddings, church services, funerals, choirs, directing, children's theater. piano, keyboard or organ, since 1970. Barbara Regent, 414-282-0312, Greenfield.
- Rich Regent
Dixieland, jazz and classical clarinetist with several bands, ensembles and orchestras including: Dixie Doodlers; Patio Players Musicians; trios, duos, and a variety of other musical groups. Rich Regent, Greenfield.
- Jim Reit - Drums.
- Remember? - Musical memories trio, sing-alongs. Bill Balcerak, keyboard; Delores Hoddie, vocal; Joe Stefaniak, 414-276-7557, Milwaukee.
- Ron Reseigh
Disney, pops, standards. Was Dixieland organist at Organ Piper Pizza, 4353 S. 108th St. To get schedule call Organ Piper Pizza at 414-529-1177, Greenfield.
- Joe Richter - Guitar.
- Don Ring Band, The - 13 pc. band. Dick Jurgens, 715-484-2999, Madison.
- Rira - Irish Traditional, Scottish or Cape Breton, may include bodhran Irish drums. Ed Paloucek, fiddle and Kathleen Congleton, piano or keyborard, 262-796-0579, Brookfield.
- Jovanka Ristic
International folkdance music for listening and dancing. Jovanka Ristic, violin.
- Elaine Ritzka - Button box accordion music. Elaine Ritzka, 414-545-1580.
- Jasen Roby
Busker saxophonist, a.k.a. Scott Summers, Milwaukee.
- Darwin Rosencrandz
Percussion, Rosie, 414-421-4441, Homestead, Greendale.
- Wayne Ruud
Plays 3-manual organ music for Rollaero Skate Center and Skate Town, 262-553-9145, Racine.
- Almeida, Christine and Frankie Sabath - International recording artists, Frankie Sabath teams up with Christine Almeida, vocalists and popular personality, to offer a romantic Latin venue. This bilingual team sings in English, Spanish and many of their duets are sung in part in both languages. Perfect when you are entertaining a diversified audience. Isla y Tierra Productions, 262-641-8898. Milwaukee.
- Sam the Piano Man - Available for private parties, receptions, Salvatore S. Fuggiasco, piano, 414-545-3561, Greenfield.
- Danny Schaefer
- Gregory Schaffer - Piano jazz solo, duo, trio. Gregory Schaffer, 262-965-2206, Dousman.
- Robert Schamber - Accordion, 414-744-9000, Milwaukee.
- Sheboygan Pops Concert Band - Forty member concert band marches parades ,plays summer outdoor concerts and two seasonal indoor concerts. Variety of music- marches, Broadway, pops, classical and Dixieland. Neil Mahnke, 414-423-9979, Sheboygan.
- Dave Schmidt Band - Polkas, Dave Schmidt, 262-375-9923, Grafton.
- Glenn Lamarr Schmidt
Electronic accordion and vocals, 414-543-6474, Milwaukee.
- Jerry Schneider Band (1967) - Tom Schneider, trumpet and tuba; Jerry Schneider, accordion and trumpet, 920-849-4580, Chilton.
- Mike Schneider Polka Band (1995)
Polkas, Mike Schneider, Milwaukee.
- Scott Schrank
Trumpet, Scott Schrank, 414-358-3804, Milwaukee.
- Schraufnagels Duo, The - Electronic accordian, drums and vocals. Polkas, waltzes, fox trots, scottishes, 2-steps. Lorraine Schraufnagel, 608-837-6190, Madison.
- Gene Schwartz - Trumpet.
- Linda Seeley
Accomplished pianist, composer and arranger. Available to perform for dinner parties and special occasions in the Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha and Union Grove areas. Linda Seeley, 262-878-3904, Union Grove.
- Second Edition (1993) - Polkas, Tanya Lemke, Ray Lemke, Dan Zupon, Gene and Terry Lettau, 715-253-2480, Wittenberg.
- Shear Delight Quartet - Barbershop quartet, 100 performances each year. John Gibson, tenor; Ron Schilling, baritone; Dick Grahn, bass; Kirk Hyder, alternate bass; Frank A. Marzocco, lead, 262-549-0453, Waukesha.
- Larry Sheets - Tenor Saxophone, Milwaukee.
- Kai Simone - Amazing voice and performer- Jazz, Blues, Broadway, Pop, Gospel, African, Jewish, Children & Holidays! Kai Simone, 262-613-5674, Brookfield.
- The Skunk Hollow & Carp Town Saxophone Conspiracy - Featuring four to seven players on Soprano, Alto, C-Melody, Tenor, Baritone and Bass Saxophones. Peg Wardall, Sarah Garfinkle, Bill Pappathopoulos, Tim Leigh, Mike Chizek, Greg Anderson, Milt Hassemer, Rick Biasca and Steve Weinert, 920-682-5599, Manitowoc.
- The Skyliners - Six piece dance band. Big band era swing. Judy Georgeson, vocal; Chris Metzger Forbes, trumpet or fluglehorn; Jerry Hrovat or Andy Svanoe, sax; Bob Kaiser or Paul Muench, keyboard; Rand Moore or Jim Huwe, drums; Jim Burke or Matt Rogers, bass; Don Navis, trombone, 608-222-8776, Madison.
- The Skyliners Band - Ballroom dance music for dance clubs, class reunions, anniversary parties with a very danceable beat the over 50 crowd loves. Started as Skyliner in 1947, same musicians since the early '70s. Ruben Navarro, sax and vocals; Steve Olson, drums; and Jerry Smeiska, keyboards and vocals; 414-453-4931, Milwaukee.
- Benjamin Smeall - Private lessons, production on violin, fiddle, viola, cello, string bass, guitars, vocals, piano and drums. Benjamin Smeall, 920-490-8793, Green Bay.
- Jerry Smeiska
Runs the Skyliners Band since 1947 for ballroom dance music for dance clubs, class reunions, anniversary parties with a very danceable beat the over 50 crowd loves. Jerry Smeiska, keyboards, accordion and vocals; 414-453-4931, Wauwatosa.
- SongCycleS Music Studio
Strolling violin, singer-writer-guitarist in English, Spanish, and bilingual. Fiddling, wedding music or world music. Private instruction: Suzuki, violin, viola, fiddle, beginning piano, guitar, bass and voice. Benjamin Smeall, Ph.D., 920-490-8793, Green Bay.
- Dick Smith - Guitar, Dick Smith, Oconomowoc.
- Steve Smith
Singer and Songwriter, jazz, standards, Americana, original compositions. Steve Smith, 414-213-3883, Milwaukee.
- Spanglish Band
Latin and American mix performing cover tunes and original music in English and Spanish; Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cumbia, Reggaeton, R&'B, Funk and more! By request, shows could include dance instructors from the Mambo Elegancia Dance Company to teach and perform. Ulisis Santiago, congas, 414-916-9454, Jennifer Santiago, 414-418-1102, Milwaukee.
Three women accordionists, one sings, tuba player and percussionist.
- Douglas Stadelmann
Plays homemade one-string garbage-can stand-up bass, 262-251-3834, Sussex.
- Chris Staskiewicz - Jazz, contemporary, classical and liturgical music. Electric, accoustic, bass guitar; 414-423-5928, Franklin.
- Sterling & Brass (1997) - The Lake Country Brass Quintet plays Dixieland, traditional, jazz, swing, polkas and baroque. Chuck Kuhtz and Todd Wenzel, trumpet; Scott Paukner, tuba; Bruce Bush, French horn; Jack Schulze, tombone, 262-367-4995, Hartland.
- Frankie Donn Sternisha - Keyboards, bassist, vocals variety music and vocals. References available, 50 years in the business. 262-780-1057, Brookfield.
- Gordon Stewart - Highland bagpipe. Gordon Stewart, 262-557-4274.
- Lee Stokes - Percussion.
- Studio 5 - Five piece combo. Focus is on soft jazz, blues, new age and fusion. Dick Althouse, 608-231-3962, Madison.
- Sueno Y Realidad Band - Mexican trio with vocals, C. Tinoco, 414-339-4865, Milwaukee.
- Swing of Pearls - 13 piece big band consisting of both men and women performing 30's and 40's Big Band dance music. Practices Sundays 6 - 8 p.m. Karen M. Dubis, 414-541-8288, Milwaukee.
- SwingTime Music - Quality live music. Professional service in any setting from small and intimate to large halls. References. Dan Barker, piano; Francis Deck, bass; John Lombardo, drums, 608-251-8784, Madison.
- Dick Talatzko
- Talisman - Music for Madison to Milwaukee. Freddy and Lorrie Lamberti, 815-337-1760, Woodstock, IL.
- Talk of the Town - Music for all events performs all styles with an emphasis on jazz. Considered to be the hottest jazz band north of New Orleans. Kevin Van Ess, 920-468-4351, Green Bay..
- Bill Taylor
Trombone and vocal, 414-453-6599, West Allis.
- Ten Tones - Musical entertainment. Fox trot, Latin, swing, Polka, waltz, two beats, vocalists. Gail A. Beyer, 414-271-1494, Milwaukee.
- Bill Terry Orchestra - Swing, ballroom, variety. Bob Schwartz, 608-238-2439 or Fred Graves, 608-221-8031, Madison.
- The Test of Time - Mellow music from modern keyboards, Bill Rogers, 414-545-0470, West Allis.
- Tom - Accordion with MIDI. Tom, Waukesha.
- Touch of Brass, A - 5 pc. jazz combo. Big band swing, exotic Latin selections, waltzes, Polkas, vintage rock & roll, slow ballads, Broadway and Hollywood themes and a little country. Sandy LaClair, 608-221-2930 or 888-608-2930, Madison.
- Thomas Traggott - Trumpet.
- Thomas Tretow - Tuba and bass guitar.
- Vernon A. Tretow
World Concertina Congress Hall of Fame 2005. Vern and the Originals. Concertina, 414-425-0686, Franklin.
- Carol Trout - Vocalist, Brookfield.
- Don Turner
Accordion and tenor saxophone, Don Turner, Milwaukee.
- Uncle Kenny
Accordion Polka King, Ken Charles, 414-525-9662, Hales Corners.
- Uncle Ozzie - Polkas, Ozzie and Shirely, 608-742-8707, Portage.
- Undecided Quartet - Barbershop Quartet, Laurel Meyer, Heather Phalz, Faye Lindemann , Karen Pulfer, 920-376-0135, Oshkosh.
- John Urban - Electronic percussion, John Urban, 414-423-5664, New Berlin.
- Natalie Vann - Flute, Natalie Vann, 920-437-2580, Green Bay.
- Vern and the Originals - Polkas and waltzes. Joe, drums; Thomas Tretow, bass guitar or tuba; Vernon A. Tretow, concertina, 414-425-0686, Franklin.
- Richard Vogds - Percussionist, 414-421-0253, Milwaukee.
- Ryan Voigt
Tenor horn, flugal horn, euphonium.
- Bob Wachowiak
Leads Four Fun Friends band for local events. BBA degree from UWM. Bob Wachowiak, banjo and harmonica, 262-253-0700, Germantown.
- Mary Jane Wagner
Mary Jane Wagner, organist.
- Skip Wagner
Plays two trumpets together in harmony and can play 8 other instruments.
- Dorothy Walsh (1984) - Elegant harp music for weddigs, receptions and all occasions. Dorothy Walsh, 262-677-8714, Milwaukee.
- John Wanner - Vocalist, John Wanner, 414-371-7077, Brown Deer.
- James Wanserski
Also known as Jim Wagner. Accordion, 262-784-2857, New Berlin.
- Cleo Ware
The Voice of Pleasant Valley; and Milwaukee's Leading Lady. Played the leading role of Rose in the Bay Player's production of Gypsy in October, 2004. Cleo Ware, alto, 608-822-4646, Fennimore.
- Marc Wannenmacher - Trumpet.
- The Kevin Wells Project - Tom Theabo, guitar; Tony Taylor, drums, Jeni Funk, vocal; Kevin Wells, 920-292-0373, Oshkosh.
- Mark Wenzloff
- Beverly Persa White
Accordionist, teacher, entertainer and singer, 414-466-5371, Milwaukee.
- Brian Whitty Group - Small group. Jazz, swing, Latin and popular. Brian Whitty, 608-849-6508, Madison.
- Steve Wienke
- Den Williams Duo or Trio, The - A variety of styles. Denny Williams, 608-222-7512, Madison.
- Willie Fun Entertainment - Info, 414-425-9459, Milwaukee.
- Jeff Winard Band (1969)
Frankie Yankovic Style Polkas, 262-695-6474, Pewaukee.
- Donald G. Wintrone
Saxophone and clarinet, 414-817-0083 or 414-282-2073, Milwaukee.
- Wisconsin Brass Quintet (1972) - In residence at the UW Madison. John Aley, Alan Campbell, trumpet; Douglas Hill, French horn; Mark Hetzler, trombone; John Stevens, tuba, Madison.
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music Musician Referral Service - Classical, jazz, ethnic and more music for any occasion, played by experienced faculty members. Coordinator, 414-276-5760, Milwaukee.
- Wisconsin Singers - UW Song and dance company, Robin-Whitty-Novotny, 608-332-8245, Madison.
- Tanya Witt
Professional female vocalist available for demo or studio work. Tanya Witt, c/o First Choice Talent, 920-497-9609, Green Bay.
- Jeff Wohlbach - Trumpet, Jeff Wohlbach, 608-852-6040.
- Milwaukee Wunder Bars - Pete Balestreri, guitar; Dale Wunder, percussion; Marv Wunder, accordion.
- XL (Disbanded 2006) - Central Wisconsin's variety band. Rock, pop, country, swing, polkas. Jim Scheuer, 715-229-4726, Owen.
- Steve Young Polka Band - Polkas, Steve Young, 920-235-0604, Oshkosh.
- Richie Yurkowvich Band - Accordion, Milwaukee.
- Matt Zembrowski
Matt Zembrowski, tenor.
- Ray Zolinski - Accordion, Milwaukee.