- A Capriccio - Solo, duo, trio, quartet, classical and boroque. Marianne B. Egerstrand, 608-249-5444, Madison.
- Frank Almond
Violinist Frank Almond and pianist William Wolfram have a CD recording of the Complete Sonatas for Violin and Piano by Johannes Brahms: performances of Brahms' Violin Sonata No.1 in G, Op. 78; No 2 in A, Op. 100; and No.3 in D Minor, Op. 108. Produced by Frank Almond and Leszek Wojcik for Boolean Recordings.
- Altenberg Piano Trio Archive - Database of entire piano-trio repertoire, more than 6,000 works and a list of past and present groups.
- Amaryllis String Quartet - Jennifer Gram, 414-299-9949, Milwaukee.
- Amateur Chamber Music Players, Inc. - International network of chamber music musicians. Non-profit association that facilitates informal playing and singing by people of all ages and nationalities, beginners to professionals.
- American Jazz Express - Also American Express Dance Band. Big band dance orchestra, swing, jazz and pop. Donald W. Breyer, 608-255-7344, Madison; 608-849-8804, Waunakee.
- Ancora String Quartet
Susan Thornton Bestul, cello; Robin Ryan, violin; Cynthia Bittar, violin; and Marika Fischer Hoyt, viola, 608-238-2313, Madison.
- Amy Andrews
Violinist with Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, Amy Andrews, Sussex.
- Angelic Strings
Solos, duets, trios or quartets. We can help you put together a beautiful presentation with a personal touch. Megan Buschkopf, violin; Diane Czaplewski, violin; Stephen Schmiel, cello; Lori Guse, viola. Member of Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, Angelic Strings, 262-345-5495, Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Arioso Ensembles - Harp, violin, piano, flute, cello or any combination. Elizbeth Borsodi, harpist, 608-833-8467, Madison.
- Kay Augustine
Piano, Kay Augustine, Kay Augstine, 414-464-2395, Milwaukee.
- Alex Ayers
Attended the String Academy of Wisconsin at UW-Milwaukee since 1996, studying with executive director Darcy Drexler. Alex has spent four summers studying at the Indiana University Summer String Academy with Mimi Zweig. He has played for master classes with Pinchas Zuckermann, Frank Almond, and Henry Kowalski. Alex was concertmaster of the Middle Level Wisconsin State Honors orchestra as a 7th-grader. Alex enjoys video games, computer games, mazes, math, and card games, as well as re-reading Harry Potter books.
- Steven Ayers
Pianist much in demand in the Milwaukee area, collaborates with Philharmonia Racine and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia. Has studied piano at Indiana University, from which he holds Bachelor of Music and Master of Music degrees, and at UW-Madison. Teaches in association with the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music, Milwaukee.
- John Babbitt - Bass, theory, music history, Milwaukee.
- Bach Babes
Margaret Butler, oboe; Jennifer Gettel , soprano; Catherine McGinn, bassist ; Rebecca McCulloch, violin; Judith Ormond, flute; Helen Reich, violin; Martha H. Stiehl, harpsichord and organ; Elizabeth Tuma, cello; Andrea Wagoner, violin. A chamber music ensemble dedicated to sharing the joy, warmth, and excitement of Baroque music in an informal setting. 414-481-4129, Milwaukee.
- Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society (1991) - A summertime festival, nationally renowned artists, more than your usual chamber music, serious fun! Samantha B. Crownove, 608-255-9866, Madison.
- Peter Baime
Flamenco and Classical Guitar, Peter Baime, 414-961-0747, Glendale.
- J. Mark Baker - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Renee Barber
Graphic Design Editor at Assisted Living Concepts who plays the piano or keyboard since 1976, especially for musical plays. Genesse Depot.
- William Barnewitz
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra Principal Horn William Barnewitz has a solo CD, Functionlust, featuring Donizetti's Dirti Addio, Mozart's Horn Quintet, Berlioz's Le Jeune Patre Breton, and the Brahms Trio. Another CD is titled Long Road Home. Shorewood.
- Lillian Bautch
Violin, 414-481-3880, Milwaukee.
- Edward Beale
Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, trombone, Edward Beale, 414-444-9279, Milwaukee.
- Tim Bell
Passed away October 18, 2017. Retired Professor of Jazz Studies and Woodwinds at UW-Parkside. He earned his BME and MME from the University of North Texas. He regularly performs as a woodwind doubler with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Skylight Theatre, and numerous Broadway productions. Tim Bell, 262-595-2292, Kenosha.
- Matthew Bergey - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Ana Ruth Bermudez
Cuban cellist and cello teacher living, teaching and performing in Milwaukee. Attended the Tchaikovsky Conservatory in Moscow, Russia; and the Instituto Superior de Arte in Havana, Cuba. Played in Festivals in Miami, Mexico City, Caracas, and in 2005 was guest soloist with the Haffner Symphony in Lancaster, England. Private Studio near Glendale, Milwaukee. Ms. Bermudez is the principal cellist at Skylight Opera, and she performs regularly as soloist and chamber musician at the most important venues in Milwaukee and Ozaukee counties. Musical Resume (PDF 7k). Ana Ruth Bermudez, 414-540-5587, Milwaukee.
- Romail Bhatti - Tabla and harmonium player, Romail Bhatti, 262-547-8836, Waukesha.
- Linda Binder
Has performed with many Milwaukee and Chicago area ensembles including Present Music, the Milwaukee Mandolin Orchestra and in concerts of Brazilian choro music and klezmer as well as classical. Mandolin and violin, Linda Binder, 414-573-2180, Milwaukee.
- Black Tie Affair String Ensemble - Since 1995, Lisa Creason, director and principal violinist, Pleasant Prairie.
- Blaskapelle Milwaukee - European wind music. Andy Hacker, 262-894-8356, Milwaukee.
- Jamie Breiwick
- Ruth Brown
Opera singer, Ruth Brown, 414-265-4628, Wauwatosa.
- Neil Bubke
Biography, choral director, pianist.
- Ardenne Bunde
Studied with Yolanda Marculescu. She has sung both classical operatic music and Broadway music extensively in the Milwaukee area for several years. Venues have included the Goethe House, St. John's Cathedral abd the MacDowell Club. Soprano, 414-476-8533, Milwaukee.
- Barbara Bunge
- Pianist, Barbara Bunge, 414-421-6142, Greendale.
- Mary Ellen Burrescia
Pianist, Mary Ellen Burrescia, 262-243-5229, Mequon.
- Margaret Butler
- Sarah Butler
Soprano, Sarah Butler, 414-380-3802, Milwaukee.
- Camerata String Quartet (2001) - Professional String Quartet. Leyla Sanyer, violin; Maureen McCarty, violin; Mike Allen, cello; Liz Deger, viola, 608-848-4154, Madison.
- Alan Campbell
Principal trumpet of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra since 2005. B.M. Oberlin College Conservatory of Music; B.A. Economics Oberlin College; M.M. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Capitol Consort - Small string ensemble for weddings, receptions, parties. Laurie Riss, 608-835-7046, Madison.
- Roberta Carpenter
Conductor and violinist Roberta Carpenter, Oconomowoc. CD - Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic features David Diamond - Rounds, Max Bruch - Scottish Fantasy, Maurice Ravel - Tzgane, and Claude Debussy - La Mer; Roberta Carpenter, conducting. DVD - The Prague & Nymburk Concerts featuring an all-Russian program: Glinka Overture to Russlan & Ludmilla, Prokofiev Violin Concerto #2, and Tschaikovsky Symphony #5, with Wayne Lin, violinist; Roberta Carpenter, conducting.
- Cello Gals - Cello duo for weddings, events, meetings. Affordable and professional. Kristin Scheeler, 608-234-2757, Madison.
- Chamber Music America - Events, links, membership, publications, grants and awards.
- Wallace Cheatham
Composer, organ, piano, Biography, Wallace Cheatham, 414-374-4215, Milwaukee.
- Hong-Hsin Chen
Madison West HS Graduate. Studies piano with Dr. Kyung Kim at Lawrence University and also plays violin in her seventh season with the Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra. Awards include WYSO's 2005 Youth Concerto Competition and the National 2005 Walgreens Midwest Young Artists Concerto Competition Piano Winner. Performed with the Menomonee Falls Symphony on November 5, 2005.
- Ralph Chicorel
Composer and lyricist. Prior to Anna Karenina, The Audio Musical, Ralph has had six albums to his credit, including Great Expectations. Wrote stage musical Jean about the founder of Weight Watchers, Jean Nidetch. The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, JoAnn Falletta Conductor, has premiered his compostion Milwaukee. Ralph is a graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, N.Y.C. Ralph Chicorel, 262-252-5088, Menomonee Falls.
- Chippewa Valley String Quartet
Beautiful music with Dale Young and Molly Nordin, violins; William Eisenbarth, viola; and Susan Halderman, cello, Eau Claire.
- Dolores M. Chrzan
Dolores M. Chrzan, violin, 262-679-0779, Muskego.
- Classical.com - The world's favorite classical music subscription offering online listening, downloads, custom CDs, and a huge resource of entertaining information to expand your classical music knowledge.
- Classical Archives - Tens of thousands of classical music files. Most composers and their music are represented. Biographies and timelines.
- Classical Music Bloopers - America's favorite classical music bloopers.
- Classical Net - More than 3,500 CD reviews, 6,000 files, and 4,000 links to classical sites.
- Thomas Clippert, guitar, Milwaukee.
- Bonnie Cohen - Oboe and English Horn. Bonnie Cohen, 262-853-1892.
- Mary Pat Connell
Mary Wilke, pianist, is her daughter. Mezzo soprano, 414-481-4714, Milwaukee.
- Consorte Bella Donna - Female madrigal troupe. Stephanie Lewin, 414-489-1125, Milwaukee.
- The Consorte of Somesorte - Medieval, Renaissance, and Traditional Irish musicians. Emily Rohde-Terrien, recorders, vox; Margaret Jarvis fiddle, recorder, vox; Denise Benoit, bodhran, percussion, fiddle, vox. Heather Lewin-Tiarks, fiddle, viols, cello, recorders, vox, 414-774-1353, Milwaukee
- Wayne Cook - Trumpet, Milwaukee.
- Coriolan Duo
Coriolan Duo, composed of Scott Tisdel, cello; and Stefanie Jacob, piano.
- Cream City String Quartet - Carol Christiansen and Ellen Scott, violin; Marilyn Runge, cello; Korinthia Klein, viola, 414-483-2119, Milwaukee
- Lisa Creason
Jazz, pop, Celtic, blues, broadway, chamber music, classical, country and oldies. Lisa Creason, violin, 262-694-9257, Pleasant Prairie.
- Crossroads Trio (1998) - Dedicated to chamber music from around the world, with a particular passion for the music from Latin America. Laura Lentz, flute; Simona Musiani, piano; Carina Voly, cello, 608-821-0434, Madison.
- James Cucunato
- Diane Czaplewski
Violinist with Eclectic Trio, Angelic Strings and Kettle Moraine Symphony, for weddings and special occasions. Beautiful songs, classical or pop light jazz standards tailored to your needs. Varied musicians also available to accompany me. Reliable and mature. Diane Czaplewski, 262-334-2857, West Bend.
- Sandra Dagon - Clarinet, Waukesha.
- Maxon Day - Trombone, euphonmium, Milwaukee.
- Andrea DeGreiff-Beisser - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Tom Dentici
Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, violist.
- Dorian Strings - Wedding receptions, special events, Walley Mennicke, cello; Dick Zanoni, viola; Dolores Chrzan, violin, 262-679-0779; Doris Nadolny, violin, 414-543-1016, Milwaukee.
- Elena Doubovitskaya - Trained in Russia and USA, solo and collaborative pianist performing wide range of classical music repertoire including compositions of 20th and 21st centuries. Elena Doubovitskaya, Milwaukee.
- Thallis Hoyt Drake
Formerly played the violin or the viola da gamba. Founder of Milwaukee's Early Music Now and the Artistic Coordinator for Lake Park's Musical Mondays. Thallis Drake, 414-264-8796, Milwaukee.
- Victoria Drake
Victoria Drake, harp.
- Theresa Drews - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Duo Brasilia - Classical mandolin and guitar.
- Duo Ricercata - An exciting new ensemble that aims to inspire, educate, and bring a little irreverence to the concert stage. One of the few bassoon-piano duos in the United States. Performs music from early Baroque to the present. Theresa Koenig and Kirstin Ihde. Info, 248-568-7235, Madison.
- East Side Continuo Baroque Ensemble - Connie Slager, 414-962-0121, Milwaukee.
- Eastwinds Chamber Ensemble (2002) - Create lasting memories. Carolyn Atwell, flute; Steve Wolff, piano and organ; Mike Keegan, Director, 414-225-1767, Milwaukee.
- Eclectic Mix - Classical to rock music, jazz standards, pop, waltzes, folk, religious and honor requests. Available for weddings, cocktail and dinner music and special celebrations. Nancy Landry, acoustic and electric guitars; Diane Czaplewski, violin, 262-334-2857, Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Linda S. Ehlers
Mezzo soprano, Biography, Linda S. Ehlers, 414-247-1107, Milwaukee.
- Elegant Music Services - Provides live music ensembles, from a solo musician to a small chamber orchestra, for all occasions. Strings, brass, woodwinds, vocalists. Musical memories to last a lifetime. Nancy Maio, 262-619-1900, Southeastern WI.
- Empire Band - Fran Thorp Peyer, piano, bass, guitar; Jordan Peyer, sax, guitar, Dylan Peyer, piano; Kali Daun, piano; Bill Peyer, drums, trumpet, 608-756-8128, Janesville.
- Encore Trio - Weddings and special occasions. Michele Jensen, cello; Melissa Devan-Thomas, violin; Snjezana (Anna) Kojovic, piano, 262-634-1474, Racine; 262-925-9837, Kenosha.
- Every Note - Sheet music download with 170,000 pages.
- Festival City Symphony Brass Quintet - The principal brass players of Milwaukee's Festival City Symphony. Gerry Keene, Milwaukee.
- Karen Hochsprung Fiedler - Flute, Karen Hochsprung Fiedler, 262-542-0313, Waukesha.
- Amanda Filkins
Past Concertmistress with Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra. Teaches orchestra at Thomas Jefferson Middle School; orchestra and lessons at the Menomonee Falls North Junior High Campus; and private violin lessons in Madison since 2002. Amanda Filkins, Brookfield.
Fine Arts Quartet (1939 - 2018) - Ralph Evans and Efim Boico, violin; Juan-Miguel Hernandez, viola; Robert Cohen, cello; 770-384-0915, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
- Hildegarde Fischer - Composer, organ, piano, 262-628-1145, Colgate.
- Colleen Fitzgerald
- Leslie Fitzwater
- FlautStreicher Quartet - Professional live music, classical, show tunes, easy listening, sacred and secular. Edwin Muelling, 262-338-1510 or Mary Hughes, 262-338-2110, Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Joshua Fleming - Joshua Fleming, bassoon, 224-456-9772, Milwaukee.
- Flutes Quatre - Southern Wisconsin based professional flute quartet. Wide variety of music for all occasions around Madison. Robin Fellows, Mary Leavell, Cindy Solfest-Wallis and Tina Kakuske, 608-882-5111, Evansville.
- FolkLib Index - Wisconsin classical musicians.
- Foreyt, Anthony - Acoustic, folk and blues - singer and songwriter. Have guitar will travel to southwest Wisconsin or northeast Iowa. Ramona Sedlmayr, 608-996-2294, Bagley.
- Karen Fiedler - Flute, Waukesha.
- Paul Fowler
- Annette Gallagher - Bassoonist, Annette Gallagher, 262-814-0467, New Berlin.
- Aaron Gardner - Saxohone, flute, Milwaukee.
- Gaudete Brass Quintet
Accomplished musicians who provide music for special events with concerts in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas. Aric Madayag, trumpet; Scott Tegge, tuba; Jean McCullough, horn; Paul von Hoff, trombone; Justin Olson, trumpet, 414-322-2177, Milwaukee.
- Samantha George
Violinist Dr. Samantha George of Milwaukee performed with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra, and Wisconsin Conservatory of Music ensembles.
- Jenny Gettel - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Rachel Gottinger
Cello, Rachel Gottinger, 262-613-5531, Milwaukee.
- Carrol Gottschlich
Cello in the Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, Philharmonia Racine, Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia and Kettle Morain Symphony. Milwaukee.
- Phillip Grossman - Violin, Milwaukee.
- Singrid Gullikson - Violin, Milwaukee.
- Harp & Flute - Karen Beth Atz, 608-356-7393, Baraboo.
- Pamela Harrison - Clarinet, Cedarburg.
- Linda Hartig
Linda Hartig, flutist, biography, Waukesha.
- Bradley Hartney
Violin, graduate of Morehouse College in physics and MBA from Cardinal Stritch and School of the Arts. Bradley Hartney, 414-217-8668, Milwaukee.
- Liesl Hartney
Violin, Liesl Hartney, 414-339-8879. Milwaukee.
- Joanne Haasler - Violinist, Milwaukee.
- Linda Hartig - Flute, recorder, Linda Hartig, 262-650-5058, Waukesha.
- Robbi Heighway-Nebel
Bachelor's Degree in Piano Performance from UW-Oshkosh and a Master's Degree in Piano Performance from UW-Madison where she studied with Carroll Chilton. Classical recitalist and composer, experience working in musical theatre, church and chamber music, cabaret, jazz, blues, studio work and freelance gigs. In 1995 she joined the Music Faculty at M.A.T.C. and currently serves as Department Chair. Robbi Heighway-Nebel, 262-549-3118, Waukesha.
- William Helmers
Clarinetist William Helmers performs with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Present Music, Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra, Florentine Opera and Sante Fe Opera during the summer. He is also on the faculty at UW-Milwaukee.
- Kayme Henkel - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Barbara Henry - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Jacqueline Hepperla - Contralto, Hartland.
- Gail Hodkiewicz
Clarinetist, Gail Hodkiewicz, 414-529-4835, Hales Corners.
- Ellen Hofer String Quartet - Ellen Hofer Scott, 262-242-9990, Mequon.
- IberoAmerica Ensemble - Specializes in Latin music played in a classical format. It could be a string duet, trio, quartet or quintet. Daniela Pardo, violist from Venezuela; Ana Ruth Bermudez, cellist from Cuba. Info.
- Intermezzo String Ensemble - Plays the Latin repertoire, but mostly plays in weddings, receptions, cocktails, and any event that requires fine music played by professional musicians. Daniela Pardo, Milwaukee.
- Intermezzo String Quartet - Beautiful classical or popular music. Carlyce Skjervem, 608-829-1768, Madison.
- Intrada - Ingrid Tihtcheva, 414-321-8448, Milwaukee.
- Intrada String Quartet - Judith Kuhn, 414-273-0582, Milwaukee.
- Rene Izquierdo
- Andrew Jackson
Bassoon, Andrew Jackson, 228-327-0177, Milwaukee.
- Stefanie Jacob
Stefanie Jacob, piano, member of The Prometheus Trio. Biography, Milwaukee.
- Edmund Jacobs & Zane Zirkle
Elite Music for any occasion: violin and guitar. Zane Zirkle, 414-241-9221, Milwaukee.
- Sue Janke
Taught music in the public schools, plays in the Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia, and Al's Happy Notes. Bachelor of Music Degree. Cello, Sue Janke, 414-384-8608, Milwaukee.
- Jewel Tones - A violin and cello duo with classy classics from Baroque to Broadway. Free music consultation for wedding ceremonies. Kennie Charnetsky, 262-786-6876, New Berlin.
- Mary Jirovec
Teaches music in the elementary West Allis schools of Hoover, Madison and Mitchell since 1977. Mary has been playing musical instruments since 1965, but especially likes the reed instruments and plays clarinet or sax for musical plays. Mary also travels to many countries to teach a variety of subjects. Mary Jirovec, Milwaukee.
- Faith Johnson
Worked as a music diagnostics teacher at Whittier, Tippecanoe and the West Side Academy schools near Milwaukee since 1975. Faith can play many instruments, but plays the oboe in musical plays, bands and orchestras. Faith also enjoys bicycling. Faith Johnson.
- Diana Jonen
Clarinet, BA Instrumental Music UWM. With Kettle Morain Symphony Orchestra and other groups. Diana Jonen, 262-308-0916.
- Linda Jones - Clarinet, Milwaukee.
- Jean Kacanek
Clarinet, bassoon, Jean Kacanek, 262-547-3836, Waukesha.
- Jeanne Kahn
Taught 200 students with 38 harps. Harping at Milwaukee Public Schools (PDF 29k). Jeanne Kahn, harpist, 414-906-9546, Milwaukee.
- Michael Kamenski
Michael F. Kamenski, Music Director and Conductor of Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra. 414-475-1444, Wauwatosa.
- Danis Kelly
Harp, Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Milwaukee.
- Jim Kelly - Trumpet, Jim Kelly, 414-793-4665, Milwaukee.
- Melissa Kelly - Classically trained singer and pianist for weddings, funerals, church services and concerts. Melissa Kelly, Kenosha and Racine.
- Jeanyi Kim, DMA. - Assistant Concertmaster of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra and Concertmaster of the Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra.
- Kims Trio - Professional trio performs around the world with classical and contemporary music, sponsored by FORD center of the arts. Karen Kim, 262-327-4699, Brookfield.
- Dr. James B. Kinchen
Directs the Milwaukee Choristers, Dr. James B. Kinchen.
- Timothy Klabunde
Violin, member of Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Prometheus Trio, Clarus Piano Trio, Chanterelle String Quartet and Washington Island Music Festival. Milwaukee.
- Korinthia Klein - Violin, viola, Milwaukee.
- Alissa Kortendick
Enjoys music and has played viola with the Philharmonia Racine and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia for the performance of the Stamitz Concerto for Viola No.1 in D, Op.1.
- Donna Kummer - Clarinet.
- Eun-Joo Kwak
Pianist with the Cardinal Stritch University music faculty, Milwaukee.
- Lakeside Brass Quintet (Disbanded 2007) - Eric Sperry or James Strube, trumpet; Jacob Tomasicyk, trombone; Andrew Larson, tuba. Elizabeth Sievert, horn, 414-550-1210, Milwaukee.
- Lakeside Strings - Professional strings, vocals, piano or trumpet in various combinations available for your weddings or corporate event. Members are active musicians in the Waukesha, Racine, Madison, Green Bay and Festival City Symphonies. Mary Pat Michels, 262-786-8469, Milwaukee and Waukesha.
- Mariann Landa - Pianist, Mariann Landa, 414-257-6492, Wauwatosa.
- Ralph Lane
Passed away February 6, 2014. Director of Philharmonia Racine and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia. Ralph Lane, 262-752-0212, Racine.
- Dan Lawitts
Percussionist in many musical groups including Concord Chamber Orchestra, arranges and composes orchestral music, and has a Bachelor's degree in Music Education from State University of New York at Fredonia.
- Les Artistes - All star celebrity strings, quartets and ensembles, Foard Pamela, 262-784-0318, Brookfield.
- Mary Levar
Flute and piccolo, Mary Levar, 414-916-5336, South Milwaukee.
- Todd Levy
Todd Levy is principal clarinetist of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra and of the Santa Fe Opera during the summer. He is also on the faculty at UW-Milwaukee. Biography (PDF 6k).
- George Lindquist, classical and baroque guitar, lute, Milwaukee.
- Bobby Lindsey
Directs the Milwaukee Police Band and South Milwaukee Municipal Band. Duty bugler at police funerals and memorials. Plays trumpet at Brown Deer United Methodist Church. Masters Degree in Human Services Managment and is working on doctorate.
- Brian Lipski
Trumpet, Brian Lipski, 414-578-1449, Milwaukee.
- Michael Lorenz
Currently on staff at the Skylight Opera Theatre in Milwaukee where he serves as Staff Percussionist and Orchestra Conductor. Over the past 20 years he has performed a multitude of shows ranging from musical theatre to opera. From 1982 - 1992 he traveled the country extensively as the featured xylophone player with Mr. Jack Daniel's Original Silver Cornet Band. Highlights included appearances on the Today Show and at the White House.
- Ellen Lurie - Bassoonist for weddings, dinners or parties. Ellen Lurie, 608-770-9636, Madison.
- Keith MacGaffey
Keith MacGaffey, plays bassoon with Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra, Concord Chamber Orchestra and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia, 262-255-7572, Menomonee Falls.
- Madison Flute Choir - Flute Choir, solo or flute ensembles. Geri Schneider, 608.256.7358, Madison.
- Madison Marimba Quartet - Classical, jazz and contemporary music. Tim Gruber, Laura Guse, Tom Shaver and Jim Latimer, 608-835-9861, Oregon.
- Madison String Quartet - Duo, trio or quartet. Classical and light classical music. Carina Voly, 608-821-0434, Madison.
- Alexander "Sascha" Mandl, DMA - Concertmaster of the Beloit-Janesville Symphony, Assistant Concertmaster of the Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra, violin faculty at UW-Parkside and the Wisconsin Conservatory, member of the Yale Piano Trio and Artistic Director and Conductor of the Lakeshore Youth Philharmonic.
- Alexander "Sascha" Mandl - Violinist and conductor, Alexander Mandl, Milwaukee.
- John Manno - Harp, Milwaukee.
- Maripose Sting Quartet - Professional ensemble, formerly Galena String Quartet, e-mail, 608-215-0229, Madison.
- Kathleen Matts - Voice, Milwaukee.
- James Mayer
Pianist and Musical Director for Brookfield Assembly of God Church Sanctuary Ochestra, 262-783-2900, Brookfield.
- McKeever Piano Duo - Piano four hand, or two separate pianos, James and Susan McKeever, 262-552-7562, Kenosha.
- Sue Medford - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Carol Meves - flute, Milwaukee.
- Linda Meyers
- Tatiana Migliaccio - Violin, Milwaukee.
- Matthew Miller
Classical, Latin acoustic guitarist for weddings, corporate dinners, festivals, and academic coaching. Matthew Miller, Milwaukee.
- Mnemosyne Quartet - Weddings, receptions, open houses and club programs. Lola Yde, 608-271-4122, Madison.
- Monroe Chamber Trio - Elegant music for all occasions. Laurie Riss, cello; Mary Wilcosz, flute, and Beth A. Wilson, piano, 608-271-7840, Madison.
- Lewis Morton's String Quartet Pages - A dense hierarchy of info on string quartets.
- Raymond Mueller, classical guitar, music libarian, Milwaukee.
- Music Connection - Music of classic elegance. Lori Babinec, bassoon/piano; and Janice Bjorkman, flute, 262-248-9507, Burlington.
- Doris Nadolny
Member of Festival City Orchestra since 1981. String lessons and violin, attended Business School in college for 2 years, 414-543-1016, Milwaukee.
- Dennis Najoom - Trumpet, Muskego.
- Newstring Quartet - String quartet. Sister Anita New, 414-543-6019 or Mary Ellen Meyer, 414-327-4485, Milwaukee.
- Fumi Nishikiori - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Tammy Nordman
Violinist with Kettle Moraine Symphony Orchestra and helps with Washington County Youth Orhcestra.
- Amy Norovich
Concertmistress for Philharmonia Racine and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia, was Concertmistress for the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra for 2002-2004, and is a magnificent pianist. She started attending the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2004.
- Robert Novara
Percussion, Robert Novara, 574-612-6798, Milwaukee.
- Serena O'Meara - Solo and flute or violin combo. Principal harpist with the Chippewa Valley Symphony, recorded six albums and publish Harp ensemble arrangements. Serena O'Meara, 715-830-5070, Eau Claire.
- Jacki Oakes
Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra and musicals, Jackie Oaks, cello.
- Kurt Ollmann
Kurt Ollmann, baritone.
- Elizabeth Olson
Formerly Elizabeth Sievert, French horn, performs with symphony orchestras throughout Wisconsin. Along with orchestral work, she is an active chamber and theater musician. She maintains private teaching schedules at locations throughout the Milwaukee-metropolitan area. Elizabeth Olson, 414-550-1210, Milwaukee.
- Amber Oosterwaal
Plays bassoon in many Wisconsin orchestras including Kettle Moraine Symphony, has a Master's Degree in Bassoon Performance from UW-Milwaukee, and is the Director of Development and Program for the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra. She was a soloist with the Philharmonia Racine playing von Weber Concerto for Bassoon in F, Op.75. (Amber Lewis was married to trombonist Barry Oosterwaal in 2004). Amber Oosterwaal, moved to Texas 2011.
- Barry Oosterwaal
Trombone, performance, lessons, classical and jazz, Master of Music in trombone performance from UW-Milwaukee, moved to Texas 2010.
- The Opposite Sax - Saxophone quartet. Jazz to classical. June Dalton, 608-221-2473, Madison.
- Oriana Harp Quartet
- Suzanne Pajunen
Organ and piano, Biography, Suzanne Pajunen, 414-771-5832, Wauwatosa.
- Jeff Palkowski
Corporate Recruiter who plays the trombone since 1975 for various church groups, pit orchestras, and jazz groups and is the male vocalist for "The Big Band - In the Mood." Jeff Palkowski, Milwaukee.
- Daniela Pardo - Violist who has a Master in Music from UW-Milwaukee with emphasis in String Pedagogy. She teaches violin and viola at her studio in Glendale, Milwaukee. Ms. Pardo also coordinates and teaches the Suzuki Program at the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music, and performs regularly throughout the state. Musical Resume (PDF 7k). Daniela Pardo, 414-540-5587, Milwaukee.
- Joshua B. Parman
Cello, Joshua B. Parman, 414-774-3630, Waukesha.
- Phillip Pearl - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Milton Peckarsky
Passed away February 10, 2017. Piano, 414-963-9275, Whitefish Bay.
- Clint Peterson
- Philharmonia Racine
Violinists of the Philharmonia Racine and Milwaukee Summer Philharmonia - Stephanie Young; Alissa Kortendick; Amy Norovich, Concert Master; and Elise Wagner (left to right) are at rehearsal in the Brass Bell Music Store. Amy was Concert Master for the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra for 2002-2004 and is also a magnificent pianist. She is attending the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Stephanie, Alissa, Amy, and a friend, are in their own string quartet.
- Philomusica String Quartet
Jeanyi Kim, violin; Alexander Mandl, viola; Adrien Zitoun, cello; Nathan Hackett, violin.
- Denise Piche
Denise Piché, violin, 414-453-1802, West Allis.
- Fred Pike
Works at a website development company, teaches downhill skiing, shares his musical knowledge. Started on accordion in 1963 but plays bass guitar and recently mandolin, particularly in musical plays. Fred Pike, Mequon.
- Judy Pilon
Mezzo-soprano. Biography, Judith Pilon, 414-258-4668, Wauwatosa.
- Prata Duo - Plays horn for anything from weddings to receptions; recitals upon request. Michael Keegan, 414-225-1767, Milwaukee.
- Robin Pluer - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Dale Porter
Received a Master of Music Degree from Roosevelt University in Chicago in 2003. He is currently a private voice instructor at Pius high school. He also studies with Christine Flasch, Fine Arts program Director at Aurora University.
- Pro Arte Quartet - UW Madison's string quartet.
- Promethius Trio (1999)
Stefanie Jacob, piano; Scott Tisdel, cello; Margot Schwartz, violin; Milwaukee.
- Sarah Pulfer - French horn, Sarah Pulfer, 414-336-2292, Milwaukee.
- Quartessence String Quartet (1999) - Distinctive music for your elegant affair. Classical music and smooth string jazz for receptions, dinners, parties, weddings and other events. Laura Burns and Michelle Kaebisch, violin; Sarah Schaffer, cello; Marie Pauls, viola, 608-669-1418, Madison.
- Quartette Affetuoso - Professionally presented entertainment. Randall Bullock and Brian Sass, violins; Sarah Reeve, viola; Heather Anderson, cello, 920-954-9594, Appleton.
- Quartet Milwaukee - Jill Fennimore, violin; D. C. Palmer, viola; Susan Barnett, cello; Dave Rassmusen, violin, Milwaukee.
- Quintessential Winds - Woodwind quintet, classical to light pop. Terri L. Ellis, flute; Rebecca Lewis, clarinet; Margaret Ruf, oboe; Dr. Barry Ellis, bassoon and John Wunderlin, horn, 608-987-9976, southwest area, including Mineral Point and Platteville.
- Quinthorne - Lin Foulk, horn; Bill Burdick, tuba; Kevin Erickson and David Magoon, trumpets; and Brian Whitty, trombone, 608-849-6508, Waunakee.
- Cynthia Raatz - Harpist for church, weddings, parties, solo and ensemble concerts. 262-242-0707, Thiensville.
- Racine String Quartet - Chamber and light musical. The Perfect Touch of Elegance. Carol Christensen, 262-681-0748, Racine.
- Kerry Ramthun - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Dave Rasmussen
Violin, Dave Rasmussen, Milwaukee.
- Richard Regent, M.S., P.E.
Dixieland, jazz and classical clarinetist with several bands, ensembles and orchestras including: Dixie Doodlers; Patio Players Musicians, Bay Players, trios, duos, and a variety of other musical groups. Richard Regent, Greenfield.
- Jessica Regna
- Dan Roberdeau
Clarinet, Dan Roberdeau, 414-465-0488, Milwaukee.
- Lynn Roginske - Voice, piano, Milwaukee.
- Joan Rooney
A pioneer in the Milwaukee area in the early 1970's teaching the Suzuki Method to children as young as age three at the Wisconsin Conservatory ofMusic. She was the violinist in the Viennese Trio that played nightly at Karl Ratzsch's Restaurant for 15 years. She was a member of the Milwaukee "Pops" Orchestra and of "Music Under the Stars," Milwaukee's summer orchestra, best remembered for its weekend concerts in the Blatz Pavilion at Washington Park. Violin, Joan Rooney, 262-284-4549, Port Washington.
- Laura Rooney - Violin, viola, Milwaukee.
- Laura Roehsner
French Horn, Laura Roehsner, Milwaukee.
- Bob Rothwell
Taught music for 29 years in Mount Prospect, Illinois. Now retired, plays French horn, trumpet and piano. 414-744-2481, Milwaukee.
- Christopher Rude - Classical guitarist. Christopher Rude, 608-498-7761, La Crosse.
- Roger Ruggeri
Double bassisst with MSO. Biography.
- Marlee Sabo - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Sacred Classics - Caryl McAllister, cello, 262-646-8141, Delafield.
- Marie Sander
Fluite, Marie Sander, 414-961-7138, Whitefish Bay.
- Jon Schmidt - New age classical pianist and composer. Jon Schmidt.
- Josh Schmidt
Composes and writes music for many area Wisconsin theaters for performances and dances, Josh Schmidt.
- Margot Schwartz
- Sally Lane Schwarz - Soprano, Sally Schwarz, 262-253-1543, Menomonee Falls.
- Kristin Schwecke
A recent graduate of Carroll College with a degree in music performance. She was featured soprano soloist for the Carroll College Concert Choir and Vocal Collective. She has performed with numerous companies.
- Ruth Serrao
- Doc Severnson
Trumpet virtuoso and past director of the Milwaukee Pops Symphony.
- Jeff Shoemaker - Trombone.
- Donna Shriner
Mezzo-soprano, Biography, Donna Shriner, 414-964-6315, Shorewood.
- Silver String Quartet - Weddings, fund raising events, private parties and corporate receptions. Pamela Foard, 262-784-0318, Milwaukee.
- Judith F. Smeiska - Oboe, Judith Smeiska, 262-966-3424, Oconomowoc.
- J.Z. Song - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Kathleen Sonnentag - Voice, Milwaukee.
- Sophisticates of String Quartet (1988)
Elegant music for your special event. Two violins, viola and contrabass. Shannon Phaedra Ballhorn, contrabass, 608-251-6970, Madison.
- Deb Spaete
Wisconsin Public Radio's Higher Ground's Music Director, is a native of Central Wisconsin where she began studying piano at the age of five. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point where she majored in music. Piano teacher, performer and consultant, Madison.
- Sue Stachelski
Teaching music from 1971 to 2005 at Mitchell, Franklin and Jefferson schools. Lives in Greendale and plays the flute, piccolo and violin in orchestras and for musical plays. Her cousin is Doris Nadolny, violinist. Sue Stachelski.
- Stardust Strings (1996 - 2005) - Formerly Chippewa Valley's premier young string quartet. Serena O'Meara, 715-235-3466, Menomonie.
- Chris Staskiewicz
- Geraldine Thien-Stone
Accompanist, pianist, Biography, Geraldine Thien-Stone, 414-727-3821, Wauwatosa.
- Curtis Stotlar - Piano, Milwaukee.
- String Quartet - Kristian Brusubardis, viola; Viktor Brusubardis, cello; Molly O'Brien, violin; and Valerie Sanders, violin; 608-440-4047, Madison.
- Jacob Sudbrink
Shorewood High School Drama Teacher, violin, enjoys playing for musicals like Fiddler on the Roof, Roberts String Quartet and bluegrass. Jacob Sudbrink, 414-302-9546, Milwaukee.
- Frank Suetholz
Flutist, Frank Suetholz, 262-639-7601, Racine.
- Dan Sweetland - Classical composer. Special events, scores for films, original music. Dan Sweetland, 414-963-9996, Milwaukee.
- Syrinx String Ensembles (Dissolved 12/31/2003) - Variety of groups. Nancy Gottschlich, 414-769-8557, Milwaukee.
- Terrace Trio - Patricia Anders, violin; Diane Andreoni, piano; and Suzanne Hayworth, cello; Milwaukee.
- Kent Tess-Mattner
A Lawyer who co-owns his firm, plays trombone since 1964 in orchestras and for musical plays. Kent Tess-Mattner, 414-771-7970, Milwaukee.
- Michael Thiele - Piano, Milwaukee.
- Paula Foley Tillen
- Ryan Timm Chorale - 40 auditioned singers comprised of High School and Collegiate level singers. Ryan Timm, 920-264-8872, Green Bay.
- Scott Tisdel
Scott Tisdel, cello, member of The Prometheus Trio, Milwaukee.
- Michael Torke
Composer and pianist.
- Stephanie Traska - Clarinet.
- Richard Tremarello - French horn, Milwaukee.
- Tres Cordes - Violin, piano and organ. Eva Wright, 608-238-9765, Madison.
- Triori - Jazz, Celtic, light and classical music for your special occasion. Flute, piano and cello, Ann Huntoon, 715-384-6585, Marshfield.
- Matt Turner - Cello.
- UW-Oshkosh String Quartet
(Disbanded April, 2009) Music for weddings and other special occasions. Angelica D'Costa and Marlo Ambas, violins; Stephan Wucherer, cello; Amanda Griswold, viola, 920-420-2758, Oshkosh.
- Rose VanHimbergen
Plays flute and piccolo in Wisconsin orchestras and has a Bachelor's degree in Flute Performance from UW-Milwaukee. Rose VanHimbergen.
- Stas Venglevski
Stas Venglevski, Milwaukee's wizard of the bayan accordion. CD: Adagio, Romance and Beyond, Accordion Illusions, One Midnight. Showpiece by Eugene Derbenko; transcriptions of works by Mozart and MacDowell; four-movement "Bayan and Beyond," a concerto by Milwaukeean Dan Lawitts, performed with conductor Janet Millard and the Concord Chamber Orchestra; and two of Venglevski's own compositions. Flight of the Bumblebee in 56 seconds. Stas Venglevski, 414-961-9803, Greenfield.
- James Vieregge
- Violin Duets (Disbanded 2016) - Music Played with Love! We are both professional violinists who play in the Madison Symphony Orchestra and Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra. We play violin duets for all celebratory events! Xavier & Deanndra Deblack, 608-214-3322, Monroe.
- ViolinoGram - A gift of a violin serenade. Joe Ketchum, 877-684-6546, Milwaukee.
- Floralba Vivas - Pianist, Milwaukee.
- Bob Viviano
Plays trumpet in many groups and can repair any instrument by working at Cascio's. Bob Viviano, Milwaukee.
- Andrea Wagoner
Violinist with MSO. Biography.
- Steve Watts
Pianist, is a native of Missouri, but calls New York home. He has acted at Fireside and performed in numerous productions in Branson, MO, and played cabaret circuits in New York, Las Vegas and Palm Springs.
- Coleen White - Flute.
- Whitewater Brass Quintet - Rob Rohlfing, trumpet; Linda Kimball, horn; Steve Wiest, trombone; John Tuinstra, tuba; Dr. Frank E. Hanson, trumpet, 800-621-8744, Whitewater.
- Whitewater String Quartet - Two violins, viola, cello. Alison Jewer, Beth Getman, Martha Dunegan and Jean Dickinson, 414-473-3636, Whitewater.
- Benjamin Whitcomb - Associate Professor of Cello and Music Theory at the UW-Whitewater. Boston University, and the University of Texas at Austin (MM, cello performance; PhD, music theory), and he has studied with Evan Tonsing, George Neikrug, and Phyllis Young. Performs regularly on the Sunday Afternoon Live from the Chazen concert series and duo recitals around the country with pianist and organist Vincent de Vries. Member of the Ancora String Quartet and regional orchestras in Texas and Wisconsin. String pedagogy and effective practicing. Dr. Benjamin Whitcomb.
- Nancy Wiecki
Named Music Teacher of 2004 by Civic Music Association of Milwaukee. Nancy Wiecki, 262-827-1009, Brookfield.
- Mary Wilke
Piano, 920-362-2375, Green Bay.
- Pam Wilsens
Accompanies church choir on piano, plays bassoon in Waukesha Area Symphonic Band, Pam Wilsens, New Berlin.
- Windsor Brass Ensemble - Brass quintet or solo trumpet for your wedding ceremony. Jerry Greupner, tuba; John Tranter, trombone; James Straka, French horn; Mel Olson, trumpet; Gary Albrecht, trumpet, 651-214-0823, from Hudson to LaCrosse.
- Wingra Woodwind Quintet - Founded in 1965, an ensemble-in-residence at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Music. Linda Bartley, clarinet; Marc Fink, oboe; Linda Kimball, horn; Stephanie Jutt, flute; and Kenneth Moses, bassoon. 608-263-1910, Madison.
- The Wisconsin String Quartet (1995) - Our experienced string quartet includes two violins, one viola, and one cello. We perform throughout Wisconsin, especially in Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids, Plover, Waupaca, Marshfield, Wausau, Appleton, Green Bay, and Oshkosh. And yes, we do perform for outdoor weddings.
- Gina Wood - Violinist for weddings and special occasions. Professional musician, professional quality. Gina Wood, 414-453-2759, Kenosha.
- Doreen Wunsch - Oboe, English horn, Milwaukee.
- Christopher Wszalek
Director of Piano Studies at Milwaukee High School of the Arts since 2002 and works as their Forensics coach. Chris is a 1998 graduate of MHSA and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Piano Performance from UW-Madison. He is active in the Milwaukee theater community, providing music for First Stage Children's Theater, Off-the-Wall Productions, Renaissance Theaterworks, UWM Players, Waukesha Civic Theater and Concordia University. Chris also accompanies classes for the Milwaukee Ballet School.
- Nathan Wysock, classical guitar, Milwaukee.
- Stephanie Young
A Philharmonia Racine soloist playing Mendelssohn Concerto for Violin in E minor. She enjoys playing the violin and is in a string quartet.
- Christopher Zello
Clarinetist in the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra and Fox Valley Symphony. His Contemplations CD contains selections found on many state contest music lists. Chris Zello, Milwaukee.
- Bernard Zinck
French born violinist, started his international career after winning the 1992 Yehudi Menuhin Trust Award in Paris. His eclectic repertoire ranges from the European Baroques to the German Romantics, the twentieth century Nationalists to the American Colonists, and Mr. Zinck is equally at ease performing on both baroque and modern violins. Is on the string faculty of the UW-Milwaukee. Bernard Zinck, Milwaukee.
- Zane Zirkle
Classical guitar, lute, composer, arranger. Zane Zirkle, 414-241-9221, Milwaukee.
- Braden Flanagan-Zitoun - Cello, Milwaukee.