- Discover or hire musical groups or musicians: All Occasion, Christian, Classical, Country, Jazz or Rock & Roll.
- Find, join or support a band, orchestra, ensemble, choir, chorus, club, scholarship, musician's union or theater.
- Check the calendars for music events. Attend free programs. Add your event.
- Educate with teach or learn for teachers and students; tips for musicians, plus parent's guides for enhancing your child's musical experiences.
- Perform music with instrumentalists or vocalists: musician needed, musician needs group or equipment.
- Apply for music scholarships; receive financial support, applications, and rules. Promote a scholarship to attract audition candidates.
- Practice your musical instrument or sing along with MIDI or MP3, software, online radio or radio stations.
- Add or promote your group on this web site. Keep live music alive in Wisconsin.
About Wisconsin Musical Groups
Thank you so very much for helping us to continue this volunteer service which provides live music information and resources.
Question - How do I get listed?
Answer - Submit your group's listing and program schedule on this Form - Free Listing.
Question - How can I submit a photo for my listing?
Answer - Head shots in color are preferred. Please keep the file size under 50k. Just e-mail the photograph.
Question - How do I bookmark this site?
Answer - Add us to your Favorites.
Clarinet and Accordion Guys - Hire a duet for your event. Can play requests, play an educational music program, entertain, perform a Polka Mass, or just work as background music, for nearly any event. Add a percussionist for a trio. Just A Closer Walk With Thee, Polka style!
Rich Regent and John Dudzik - Southeast Wisconsin.
Dixie Doodlers - Musical entertainment by top-notch Wisconsin musiciains. Energetic live music on the main stage, in the background, at a street setting, in a parade, or roaming at your event. Free quote, Mark or Marge Kranz, 262-679-9475, New Berlin.
May 21, June 18 and 25, 11:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. - Enjoy a variety of music performed by versatile jazz clarinetist Rich Regent. Free admission. Milwaukee Public Market, 400 N. Water St., Milwaukee, phone 414-336-1111.
3rd Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. - Moose Lodge 49, 5476 S. 13th St., Milwaukee. Food and beverages, Polka and popular music, join in the dancing, free and free parking, 414-281-4444.
June 27 and July 25, 6 to 7:30 p.m. - Open Acoustic Music Jam at Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., Greenfield. Grab your guitar, banjo, ukulele or any other unplugged instruments you have and bring them to the Greenfield Library Community Room for our second Open Acoustic Music Jam. Bring some friends and play with fellow community members. Can't fit your piano through the door? Play ours. Can't play? Stomp and sing along. Let's make some great music together. No registration is required and the event is free. Philip Spitzer, Reference Librarian, 414-321-9595 X116.
MacDowell Club of Milwaukee - Free programs, member performances, and Young Composer Competition with $2,250 in awards.
Jazz Unlimited of Greater Milwaukee - Scholarships and Jazz Camps with $3,500 in awards. Newsletter and jam sessions.
Milwaukee Accordion Club - Newsletter and programs monthly.
Radio and Television stations in Wisconsin. Old photographs, behind the scenes, trivia and memorabilia.