- Discover or hire musical groups or musicians: All Occasion, Christian, Classical, Country, Jazz or Rock & Roll.
- Find, join or support a band, orchestra, ensemble, choir, chorus, club, scholarship, musician's union or theater.
- Check the calendars for music events. Attend free programs. Add your event.
- Educate with teach or learn for teachers and students; tips for musicians, plus parent's guides for enhancing your child's musical experiences.
- Perform music with instrumentalists or vocalists: musician needed, musician needs group or equipment.
- Apply for music scholarships; receive financial support, applications, and rules. Promote a scholarship to attract audition candidates.
- Practice your musical instrument or sing along with MIDI or MP3, software, online radio or radio stations.
- Add or promote your group on this web site. Keep live music alive in Wisconsin.
About Wisconsin Musical Groups
Thank you so very much for helping us to continue this volunteer service which provides live music information and resources.
Question - How do I get listed?
Answer - Submit your group's listing and program schedule on this Form - Free Listing.
Question - How can I submit a photo for my listing?
Answer - Head shots in color are preferred. Just e-mail the photograph.
Bourbon Street Stompers - Dixieland band, great for parties and events, entertaining since 1988. No job too small.
Free quote, Dave Welnak, 262-345-1091, Southeast Wisconsin.
Dixie Doodlers - Dixieland band, musical entertainment by top-notch musiciains. Energetic live music on the main stage, in the background, at a street setting, in a parade, or roaming at your event.
Free quote, Mark Kranz, 262-679-9475, Southeast Wisconsin.
The Disciples of Dixieland - Enjoy authentic Dixieland and jazz tunes performed by the incredible Disciples of Dixieland, a six-piece band. Request a tune or just have a good time listening. Food and beverages are available at Ale House, 65 N Main St, Fond du Lac, on April 21 from 7 to 9 p.m. Ben Reehl, 920-0387-5386, Fond Du Lac.
Rich Regent, versatile jazz clarinetist. Enjoy a variety of music:
- Carl's Catering, 5110 W Loomis Rd, Greendale. Fridays - October thru May, from 5 to 7 p.m. Delicious Fish Fry. Phone 414-421-6550 for schedule.
- Milwaukee Public Market, 400 N Water St, Milwaukee. Saturdays - 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Phone 414-336-1111 for schedule.
Please hire the Rich Regent Band for your event. We can play requests, provide an educational music program, entertain, perform a wedding reception or a Polka Mass, play German tunes, or just work as background music, for nearly any event.
Free quote, Rich Regent, 414-282-0312, Southeast Wisconsin.
3rd Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. - Moose Lodge 49, 5476 S. 13th St., Milwaukee. Food and beverages, Polka and popular music, join in the dancing, free and free parking, 414-281-4444.
Acoustic Open Jam, 3rd Wednesdays, 6 to 8 p.m., at Greenfield Public Library, Community Room, 5310 W. Layton Ave., Greenfield. Grab your guitar, banjo, ukulele or any other unplugged instruments you have and bring them to the Greenfield Library for our Open Acoustic Music Jam. Philip Spitzer, Reference Librarian, 414-321-9595 X116.
Milwaukee Accordion Club - Newsletter and programs monthly.
Radio and Television stations in Wisconsin. Old photographs, behind the scenes, trivia and memorabilia.